Description: For the system for launching an aircraft engine of a military transport aircraft, in which the power supply to the asynchronous starter-generator is carried out from an autonomous inverter with a sinusoidal law of pulse-width modulation of the output voltage, the need for correction of the system error signal during the transient process is shown. The form of the error signal for the launch of the gas turbine engine of the aircraft, which includes the exponential and trigonometric components, is established. They are superimposed on a sinusoidal signal (the law of modulation) and distort its shape. As a result, there is an increase of higher harmonics at the output of the autonomous voltage inverter, which feeds an asynchronous starter-generator, which leads to an increase in electromagnetic power losses in it and electromagnetic interference. In order to reduce the effect of the error signal form on the sinusoidal law of pulse-wide modulation, it is proposed to add blocks of correction of the error signal form to the autonomous inverter control system. To do this, the error of the current circuit passing through its regulator is directed to the input of the non-recursive digital filter and then to the multiplier. At its output, there is a product of a sinusoidal function and corresponding value of the lattice function from output of the digital filter. The analysis showed that during the transition process, in the absence of the correction of the waveform signal, the ampli-tudes of the higher harmonics of the voltage at the output of the autonomous inverter by (8…10) % exceeds their values in steady state. In this case, the highest amplitudes have pair harmonics, which are not in steady state. When activated in the control unit of autonomous inverter correctional units, the harmonic coefficient of its output voltage at the launching aviation engine is reduced by (5…20) % depending on the switching frequency. As a result, the electromagnetic power losses in the asynchronous starter-generator will be reduced.
Keywords: system engine start error, digital filter, zero order lock, multiplier, transition process, harmonic coefficient, autonomous voltage inverter
1. Levin, А.А., Alekseev, I.I., Haritonov, S.A. and Kovalev, A.K. (2010), “Elektricheskiy samolet ot idei do realizacii” [Electric aircraft from idea to implementation], Engineering, Moscow, 289 p.
2. Alekseev, I.I. (2010), “Razrabotka starter-generatora dlya zapuska izdeliya AI-25TL pri pitanii ot seti postoyannogo toka 220V” [Development of a starter-generator for launching the product AI-25TL with a 220V DC power supply], Works of CIAM. Jubilee collection, Moscow, 165 p.
3. Kovalev, A.K. (2010), “Perspektivy ispolzovaniya sverhpoluprovodnikovyh tehnologiy v elektromehanicheskih preobrazovatelyah energii” [Prospects for the use of super-semiconductor technologies in electromechanical energy converters], Innovativetechnologies in the energy sector, Compilation of RAS, Science, Moscow, 189 p.
4. Research report 8ЕО.012.446 (2010), “Yssledovanye y obespechenye sozdanyja systemy gheneryrovanyja y zapuska VSU y statycheskykh preobrazovatelej elektroэnerghyy dlja PES (Tekhnycheskoe predlozhenye)” [Research and ensuring the creation of a system for generating and launching the APU and static electricity converters for TEC (Technical proposal)], JSC AKB “Yakor”, Moscow, 277 p.
5. Ku, M. and Li, Y. (2011), A novel sensorless starting method of BLDC motor for large inertia system, Proc. IEEE Electron. Mech. Eng. Inf. Technol., pp. 3449-3452.
6. Yerhov, R., Ivanets, S, Tytelmair, K. and Korkh, O. (2016), Technical aspects of developing the BLDC motor electric drive as a part of precision angle stabilizer, 2016 II International Young Scientists Forum of Applied Physics and Engineering (YSF) IEEE, pp. 41-45.
7. Lee, K.W., Kim, D.K., Kim, B.T. and Kwon, B.I. (2008), A novel starting method of the surface permanent-magnet BLDC motors without position sensor for reciprocating compressor, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol. 44, No. 1, pp. 85-92.
8. Denisov, A.I. and Bursala, E.A. (2016), “Koncepciya processa povysheniya energeticheskoy efektivnosti system zapusku voenno-transportnogo samoleta” [Concept of the process of increasing the energy efficiency of launch systems of a military transport aircraft], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(45), pp. 144-149.
9. Denisov, A.I., Bursala, E.A. and Bashinskiy, K.V. (2016), “Sovershenstvovanie sistemy bortovogo elektropitaniia i zapuska gazoturbinnykh dvigatelei vertoletov” [Improvement of the on-board power supply systems and start gas turbine engines of helicopters], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(48), pp. 10-15.
10. Fang, J., Zhou, X. and Liu, G. (2013), Precise accelerated torque control for small inductance brushless DC motor, IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 1400-1412.
11. Melkov, D. (2016), Comparison of method for setting the PID parameters of the oscillations disturbance variable, Young Scientists, Vol. 4, pp. 72-76.
12. Karsoliya, S. (2012), Approximating number of hidden layer neurons in multiple hidden layer BPNN archstecture, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology ,Vol. 31, No. 6, pp. 714-717.