Description: The processes of air traffic control controllers preparation of require development of control system by quality of their preparation, that will allow to estimate the actions of controllers, change situations, enter new or additional terms, that can complicate a control an object or artificially to create potential-conflic tsituations, and also form exercises of dosed making progress complication, correct the program of individual studies, determine the degree of controller readiness to practical work in the real terms. A structure of this system is based on adaptive trainer preparation of controllers. It is well-proven in this article, that program adaptive to the simulator must provide the artificial recreation of terms and factors in the process of implementation of operations a controller at a control the real object. Modern information technologies allow to develop informative models for trainers, that provide plenitude and quality of imitation of the real processes. The methodical principles fixed in development of informative models provide their adaptivity to the level of preparation and actions of persons, that study. During realization of training on intellectual simulator complexes composition of information, rate of her renewal and structure of presentation, answer the individual or group level of adaptation to the select type of strategy of studies. It becomes possible due to the use of the intellectual system on the basis of vehicle of fuzzy logic adequately to present an air situation, character of dynamic objects moving, terms of their flight, and also work off necessary skills and abilities in potentially-conflict situations.
Keywords: adaptive educational systems, controller of air traffic control, individualization studies, model, fuzzy rules, rules of conclusion, evaluation criteria.
1. Pavlenko, M.A., Timochko, A.I., Stepanov, G.S. and Chernov, V.G. ( , “Printsipy postroyeniya perspektivnykh
trenazhernykh sistem podgotovki operatorov ASU dinamicheskimi ob'yektami” [Principles of construction of promising training
systems for the automated control systems for dynamic objects operators training], Modern information technologies in the field
of security and defense, No. 1, pp. 112-117.
2. Chernov, V.G., Pavlenko, M.A.,Timochko, A.I., Korolyuk, N.A. and Sheygas, A (2014), “Metod formirovaniya
informatsionnoy sredy obucheniya ofitserov boyevogo upravleniya v protsesse trenazhornoy podgotovki” [The method of
formation of the information environment for training officers in combat control in the process of simulator training], Control,
navigation and communication systems, No. 3(31), pp. 81-86.
3. Chernov, V.G. (2014), “Formalizatsiya pravil polucheniya otsenok deyatel'nosti operatora v protsesse trenazhnoy
podgotovki” [Formalization of the rules for obtaining estimates of the operator’s activity in the process of training preparation],
Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Forces University, No. 1(38), pp. 167-172.
4. Alekseev, A.V., Popov, V.A. and Fomin, S.A. (1988), “Instrumental'naya ekspertnaya sistema dlya zadach
proyektirovaniya i diagnostiki slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh sistem” [Instrumental expert system for design and diagnostic tasks for
complex technical systems], Methods and systems of decision-making: issues of creating expert systems, Riga Polytechnic Inst.,
Riga, pp. 4-10.
5. Rutkovsk ya, D., Pilinsky M. a Rutkovsky, L. (2004), “Neyronnyye seti, geneticheskiye algoritmy i tkiye
sistemy” [Neural networks, genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems], Hotline - Telecom, Moscow, 452 p.
6. Mamdani, E.H. (1974), Application of fuzzy algorithm for simple dynamic plant, Proceedings IEEE, No. 12,
7. Izvalov, A.V., Nedelko, V.N. and Nedelko, S.N. (2007), “Razrabotka algoritmov avtomaticheskoy generatsii
uprazhneniya na dispetcherskom trenazhere dlya razvitiya trebuyemykh navykov” [Development of algorithms for the automatic
generation of exercises on the dispatch simulator for the development of the required skills], Scientific Works of the Academy,
No. 12, pp. 274-282.
8. Palionyy, A.S. (2015), “Rozrobka metodu i modeley otsinky diyalʹnosti aviadyspetcheriv” [Development of the method and
mode complexes and systems], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(15), pp. 32-34.
9. Dzeverin, I.G., Dudenko, S.V., Osievsky, S.V. and Kalachova, V.V. (2011), “Analiz suchasnoho stanu ta perspektyvy
rozvytku trenazhernoyi bazy Povitryanykh Syl ZS Ukrayiny” [Analysis of the current state and prospects of the Armed Forces of
Ukraine Air Forces training center development], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(5), pp. 155
10. Dudenko, S.V., Babenko, O.P., Boyko, V.V. and Kalachova, V.V. (2011), “Analiz osnovnykh tendentsiy ta napryamkiv
rozvytku trenazhernoyi bazy v konteksti pidvyshchennya yakosti pidhotovky osobovoho skladu PS ZS Ukrayiny” [Analysis of
the main trends and directions of the development of the simulator base in the context of improvi
ng for the PS of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 1(25), pp. 206-211.
11. Obidin, D.M. (2014), “Analiz teperishnikh ta perspektyvnykh naukovo-metodychnykh pidkhodiv shchodo pobudovy
aviatsiinykh kompleksiv ta system” [Analysis of current and perspective methodological complexes and systems], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(15), pp. 32-34.
12. Volobueva, L.A. and Mandrikova, L.V. (2015), “Algoritmizatsiia podderzhki reshenii pri upravlenii riskam
programmnykh proektov na osnove nechetkoi logiki” [Algorithmization of the decision support based on fuzzy logic for risk
management in software projects], Information Processing Systems, No. 9(134), pp. 142-147