Description: The subject of the study is oscillatory process of nodes generating vibrations in aircraft gas turbine installations (GTI). The aim of the paper is to develop a method for detecting resonant frequencies in the nodes in aircraft auxiliary power installation (AAP) using three-dimensional spectral analysis. The object of the paper is to formalize the determination procedure of oscillation natural frequencies of packaged component under the study; to track changes in critical frequencies of GTI rotors pitching at the stage of assy and fix using the three-dimensional vibration spectrum of GTI nodes analyze. As the method is used a new model of three-dimensional spectrum analysis to diagnose aircraft engines using the Atlanta synchronous recorder ( PVF Vibro- Center). As a result we obtained the front box of the drives (FBD) TRDD-30KU 154 house vibration signal data and GT-40 РСН6 generator vibration (oscillation); using a two-dimensional vibration pattern analyzed and determined the frequency characteristics of the GТ-40 РСН6 generator case; using a three-dimensional spectral analysis we determined the critical resonant frequency that could lead to the distraction of individual engine components (parts, assembly, units, etc.) and the auxiliary power as a whole. The scientific novelty of the results obtained is as follows: in the perspective of using a non-contact narrowly directed vibration analyzer to determine the oscillation natural frequencies of the hull elements of the auxiliary power(AP); using the method of three-dimensional spectral analysis of the vibration signal processing we could determine the resonant frequencies of certain components of the engine and auxiliary power installation in the conditions of transient modes of engine operation. The results of experimental work using a non-contact narrow-directional vibration recorder (vibration analyzer) showed that successful measurement procedures (with minimum measurement time to save fuel and analyze the vibration signal) require portable digital devices with a high sampling rate of input analog signals from the vibration recorder , computer software, which will allow to carry out the whole complex of works with digital signals.
Keywords: spectral, diagnostics, methods, resonant, signal, vibration, engine
1. Aleksandrov, A.A., Barkov, A.V., Barkova, N.A. and Shafranskii, V.A. (1986), “Vibratsiya i vibrodiagnostika sudovogo
elektrooborudovaniya” [Vibration and vibration diagnostics of ship electrical equipment], Sudostroenie, Leningrad, 276 p.
2. Balitskii, F.Y., Ivanova, M.A., Sokolova, A.G. and Khomyakov, E.I. (1984), “Vibroakusticheskaya diagnostika
zarozhdayushchikhsya defektov” [Vibroacoustic diagnostics of incipient defects], Nauka, Moscow, 120 p.
3. Bashta, T.M. (1989), “Tekhnicheskaya diagnostika gidravlicheskikh privodov” [Technical diagnostics of hydraulic
drives], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 263 p.
4. Genkin, M.D. and Sokolova, A.G. (1987), “Vibroakusticheskaya diagnostika mashin i mekhanizmov” [Vibroacoustic
diagnostics of machines and mechanisms], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 288 p.
5. Goldin, A.S. (1999), “Vibratsiya rotornykh mashin” [Vibration rotary machines], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 344 p.
6. Doroshko, S.M. (1984), “Kontrol i diagnostirovanie tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya gazoturbinnykh dvigatelei po
vibratsionnym parametram” [Monitoring and diagnosing the technical condition of gas turbine engines by vibration parameters],
Transport, Moscow, 128 p.
7. Karasev, V.A. and Roitman, A.B. (1986), “Dovodka ekspluatiruemykh mashin. Vibroakusticheskie metody” [Finishing
of the operated machines. Vibroacoustic methods], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 189 p.
8. Kollakot, R.A. (1989), “Diagnostika povrezhdenii” [Damage Diagnosis], Mir, 516 p.
9. Maksimov, V.P., Egorov, I.V. and Karasev, V.A. (1987), “Izmerenie, obrabotka i analiz bystroperemennykh protsessov
v mashinakh” [Measurement, processing and analysis of fast-varying processes in machines], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 208 p.
10. Nikiforov, A.S. (1990), “Akusticheskoe proektirovanie sudovykh konstruktsii” [Acoustic design of ship structures], Sudostroenie,
Leningrad, 200 p.
11. Solonina, A.I., Ulakhovich, D.A., Arbuzov, S.M. and Solov'eva, E.B. (2005), “Osnovy tsifrovoi obrabotki signalov”
[The Basics of Digital Signal Processing], BKhV–Peterburg, St. Petersburg, 768 p.
12. Ushakov, A.P. (2003), “Osnovy teorii tekhnicheskoi diagnostiki” [Fundamentals of the theory of technical diagnostics],
SPbAGA, St. Petersburg, 42 p.