Description: The article defines methodological approaches to selection of automotive vehicles for remotely piloted aircraft systems transportation, which are able to provide the required security and safety of transportation, upon condition of efficient use of resources. The choice of automotive vehicles is based on determining the set of indicators comprising specifics of the process of the piloted aircraft transportation, as well on evaluating their efficiency, and on a comparative analysis of efficiency of vehicles in service with the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The speed characteristics of a vehicle, in the instant case, are determined by the duration of the transportation cycle. Security and safety transportation conditions are determined by the vehicle size and it’s carriage body equipment. Resource expenses are characterized by such indicators as: statistical index of carrying capacity usage, the vehicle performance, the transportation cycle prime cost. The estimation of the transportation cycle indicators items allows us to choose the brand of automotive vehicles, that would ensure the highest maneuverability of motor vehicles, in comparison to other brands, regarding driving from the dispositions to the battlefield destination areas, tactic positions changeover. Economic indicators comparison allows us to estimate the resources expenditures committed by one or another automotive vehicle brand while performing similar of remotely piloted aircraft systems transportation. The order of preference of one or another indicator in the emerge or forecast situations is estimated by the person, who makes the decision on the transport assistance of performing assigned tactical missions. The time minimization for maneuver performing by the remotely piloted aircraft system is considered to be the top-priority for achieving instantaneous tactic missions. The resource thrift acquires the highest priority grade upon conditions when tactical operations (battlefield missions) are planned in advance.
Keywords: remotely piloted aircraft, remotely piloted aircraft system, ground-based aviation complex, automotive vehicles, transportation cycle, transportation security, transportation safety, statistical index of carrying capacity usage, vehicle performance, transportation cycle prime cost
1. Wetzel, T.G., Simpson, R.L. and Chesnakas, C.J. (2012), Measurement of three-dimensional cross flow separation, AIAA
Journal, Vol. 36, No. 4, pp. 557-564.
2. Sheynin, V.M. and Makarov, V.M. (2013), “Roll modyfykatsyy v rezvytyy avyasyonnoy tekhnyky” [A role of modifications
is in development of aviation technique], Science, Moscow, 226 p.
3. Ranzer, A. and Johansson, V. (2014), Piecewise linear quadratic optimal control, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control,
Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 629-637.
4. Alimpiev, A.M. and Pіevtsov, G.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibridnoi viyiny RF proty Ukrainy. Dosvid, shcho otrymany
Povitryanymy Sylamy Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. Experience
received by the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25.
5. Zadeh, I.A. (2013), Stochastic finite –state systems in control theory, Information Sciences, No. 251, pp. 1-9.
6. Pluzhnikoy, B.O., Shashkin, A.V. and Petrychenko, S.O. (2015), “Orhanizasia ekspluatasii i remontu avtomobilnoi ta
elektrohazovoyi tekhniky” [Organization of operation und rapper of automobile and electro-gas appliances], NAU, Kyiv, 460 p.
7. Shangji, L., Huiyuan, Z., Chang, D. and Lizhong, S. (2016), Electrical properties analysis of conical radome, 2016 IEEE
International Conference on Ubiquitous Wireless Broadband (ICUWB), pp. 1-4.
8. Conk, W.D. and Deyle, I. (2009), Hierarchies and Groups DAF, Journal of Productivity Analysis, pp. 177-198.
9. Dula, I.H. (2012), Computations in DEA. Penguins Opera – canal, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 165-182.
10. Anysymov, A.P. (1986), “Economyca, orhanyzatsyia y planyrovanye avtomobylnoho transporta” [Ekonomics, organization
and planning of automobile transport], Transport, Moscow, 430 p.
11. Ludchenko, O.A. (2007), “Teknichna ekspluataysia i obsluhovuvanie avtomobiliv” [Technical operation and maintenance
of automobiles], Higher school, Kyiv, 527 p.
12. Gidman, L.D. (2009), “Osnovy investirovanya proizvodstva tekhnichtskykh system” [Fundamentals of investment in the
productions of technical systems ], Business, Moscow, 391 p.