Description: In today's complicated military-political and economic conditions of Ukraine, the provision of ever-increasing requirements for the reliability of both existing and prospective samples of radio-electronic equipment is complicated. Today, for the diagnosis of objects of electronic equipment, methods of functional diagnostics are widely used, which involve the determination of the technical condition on the basis of comparison of the received reactions with the reference ones. The reliability requirements of radio-electronics designed on the element base of different generations are constantly increasing. This is due to the growing number of progressive failures of digital devices of radio-electronics blocks which haves been in operation for decades. The reason for the reliability performance degradation of the objects concerned is degradation processes occurring in semiconductor crystals. Meeting the specified requirements becomes complicated, as the existing Maintenance and Repair System uses functional diagnosis methods and the conclusion on the devices’ technical state is made based on the comparison of the obtained reactions with the reference ones. Following the diagnosis using the mentioned methods, the digital device with technical state being defined as serviceable may be out of service in unpredictable time resulting in reliability performance degradation and making forecasting virtually impossible. In previous works it has been noted that the arisen contradiction can be resolved given the establishment of a new Technical Diagnosis Automated System based on physical diagnosis methods allowing to determine the real technical state of digital devices with a high probability. This article deals with the design of algorithm that would allow to define the forecasting interval in case diagnostic parameter falls outside the range of set values when using physical diagnosis methods and extreme reliability tests results of radio-electronic components being elements of radio-electronic blocks’ digital devices. Using this algorithm should allow to forecast technical state of digital devices and determine their residual life in a new Technical Diagnosis Automated System.
Keywords: radio-electronics, digital devices, radio-electronic components, technical state, physical diagnosis methods, forecasting
1. Vyshnivs'kyj, V.V., Zherdjev, M.K., Ljenkov, S.V. and Procenko, V.A. (2009), “Diagnostuvannja analogovyh i cyfrovyh
prystroi'v radioelektronnoi' tehniky” [Diagnosis of analog and digital devices of electronic equipment], Kompanija LIK Publ.,
Kyiv, 224 p.
2. Zherdjev, M.K., Ljenkov, S.V. and Shkulipa, P.A. (2013), “Pobudova funkcionalnyh perevirjajuchyh testiv dlja
energоdynamichnogo ta elektromagnitnogo metodiv diagnostuvannja” [Construction of functional checking tests for energy
dynamical and electromagnetic methods of diagnostics], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(108), pp. 49-52.
3. Vasylyshyn, V.I., Chechuj, O.V., Zhenzhera, S.V. and Glushko, A.P. (2018), “Osnovy teorii nadijnosti ta ekspluatacii
radioelektronnyh system” [Fundamentals of the theory of reliability and operation of radio electronic systems KNAFU], Kharkiv
National Air Forces University, Kharkiv, 268 p.
4. Ostrejkovskij, V.A. (2003), “Teorija nadezhnosti” [Reliability theory], High school, Moscow, 463 p.
5. Butochnov, A.N. and Kredencer, B.P. (1982), “Osnovy nadezhnosti i tehnicheskogo obsluzhivanija radiojelektronnyh
sredstv RTV PVO” [Fundamentals of reliability and maintenance of radio-electronic means of radio troops of the Red Air Defense],
KVIRTU PVO, Kyiv, 230 p.
6. Ljenkov, S.V., Zherdjev, M.K., Tolok, I.V., Gluhov, S.I. and Zhyrov, G.B. (2017), “Metodyka rozrobky diagnostychnogo
zabezpechennja radioelektronnoi tehniky na osnovi energostatychnogo metodu diagnostuvannja z vykorystannjam informacijnyh
tehnologij” [Method of development of diagnostic provision of RET on the basis of the energy-static method of diagnosing
with the use of information technologies], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(52), pp. 46-51.
7. Zherdjev, M.K., Seljukov, O.V., Gluhov, S.I., Gahovych, S.V. and Nikiforov, M.M. (2018), “Diagnostuvannja radioelektronnoi'
tehniky na osnovi energodynamichnogo metodu: metodyka ta informacijne zabezpechennja” [Diagnostics of electronic
equipment on the basis of the energy dynamical method: methodology and information support], Systems of Arms and Military
Equipment, No. 2(54), pp. 23-30. https://doi.org/10.30748/soivt.2018.54.03.
8. Zhyrov, G.B. (2005), “Uzahal'nena diahnostychna model tsyfrovoi VIS dlia enerhostatychnoho metodu diahnostuvannia”
[A generalized diagnostic model of a digital WSI for an energetic diagnostic method], Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National
University of Kyiv, No. 11, pp. 54-60.
9. Hakhovych, S.V. (2004), “Metod diahnostuvannia tsyfrovykh TEZ” [Method of diagnosing digital TRE], Collection of
Scientific Works VITI NTUU “KPI”, No. 4, pp. 24-30.
10. Zherdyev, M.K., Vishnivskij, V.V and Zhirov, G.B. (2005), “Kontrol tehnichnogo stanu cifrovih pristroyiv energostatichnim
metodom” [Control of the technical state of digital devices by the energy-static method], Collection of Scientific
Works VITI NTUU “KPI”, No. 1, pp. 51-57.
11. Vyshnivskyj, V.V. (2016), “Problema pobudovy avtomatyzovanyh system tehnichnogo diagnostuvannja informacijnyh
system” [The problem of building automated systems for technical diagnostics of information systems], Protection of Information,
No. 23, pp. 165-176.
12. Vyshnivs'kyj, V.V., Vasylenko, V.V. and Kuzavkov, V.V. (2015), “Analiz metodiv forsovanykh vyprobuvan' dlia otrymannia
zalezhnosti zminy diahnostychnoho parametra vid chasu napratsiuvannia napivprovidnykovykh REK” [An analysis of
methods of the forced tests is for the receipt of dependence of change of diagnostic parameter from time of work of semiconductor
REK], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 1(33), pp. 18-21.