Description: The article deals with the main theoretical positions concerning the possibility of applying the principles of the theory of qualimetry for quantitative assessment of the sufficiency of the organizational unit (element) or the totality of forces and means of the troops (forces) composition. The analysis of existing approaches to capacity assessment has shown that they do not consider the possibility of evaluating specific numerical values of indicators of capabilities, including their adequacy. This necessitates the development of an appropriate methodical apparatus for quantifying the adequacy of the capacity of the organizational unit (element) or the totality of forces and means. The essence of the proposed methodological approach, that uses the principles of the qualimetry theory, consists in the quantitative assessment of the heterogeneous properties of the components of the capacity on the basis of the integral index, which represents a certain function of the ratio of computational (estimated) values of parameters of the components of capabilities that determine the quantitative indicators of the ability of the organizational unit (element) or totality of forces and means to perform tasks according to the values of parameters of the requirements for the capabilities necessary for the execution of specified tasks (basic parameters). The application of the basic principles of qualimetry makes it possible to compare the properties of the constituent capabilities and the components that have different units of measure, to provide a comprehensive assessment of the capabilities of the organizational unit (element) or totality of forces and means, and to quantify the adequacy of the available capabilities to perform the specified tasks. The results of the research can be used to substantiate the required composition of troops (forces) to perform the specified tasks.
Keywords: sufficiency of abilities, quantitative estimation, principles of the theory of qualimetry, components of abilities, ability, theory of qualimetry.
1. Decree of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine (2017), “Rekomendatsii z oboronnoho planuvannia na osnovi
spromozhnostei v Ministerstvi oborony Ukrainy ta Zbroinykh Sylakh Ukrainy No. 610 vid 12.06.2017” [Recommendations for
Defense Planning on the basis of capabilities in the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine: approved
by the Minister of Defense of Ukraine No. 610 dated 12.06.2017], Kyiv, 29 p.
2. The Law of Ukraine (2018), “Pro natsionalnu bezpeku Ukrainy No. 2469-VIII vid 21.06.2018” [About National Security
of Ukraine No. 2469-VIII dated 21.06.2018], Kyiv.
3. Decree of the President of Ukraine (2016), “Pro Kontseptsiiu rozvytku sektoru bezpeky i oborony Ukrainy No. 92/2016 vid
14.03.2016 r.” [About the Concept of Development of the Security and Defense Sector of Ukraine No. 92/2016 dated 14.03.2016],
Kyiv, 45 р.
4. Decree of the President of Ukraine (2016), “Pro rishennia Rady natsionalnoi bezpeky i oborony Ukrainy vid 20 travnia
2016 roku “Pro Stratehichnyi oboronnyi biuleten Ukrainy No. 240/2016 vid 06.06.2016 r.” [About the Strategic Defense Bulletin
of Ukraine No. 240/2016 dated 06.06.2016], Kyiv, 170 р.
5. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2018), “Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku provedennia oboronnoho
ohliadu Ministerstvom oborony No. 941 vid 31.10. 2018 r. ” [About approval of the Procedure of the Defense Review by the Ministry
of Defense No. 941 dated 31.10. 2018], available at: www.search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.
6. Decree of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine (2017), “Rekomendatsii z poriadku orhanizatsii provedennia otsiniuvannia
spromozhnostei u Zbroinykh Sylakh Ukrainy. Zatverdzheni Ministrom oborony Ukrainy vid 10.12.2017” [Recommendations on
the procedure for organizing the assessment of capabilities in the Armed Forces of Ukraine dated 10.12.2017], Kyiv, 23 p.
7. Azghaljdov, Gh.Gh. (1982), “Teoryia y praktyka otsenky kachestva tovarov (osnovi kvalyfykatsyy)” [Theory and practice
of assessing the quality of goods (the basis of qualification)], Еkonomіka, Moscow, 256 р.
8. Hlychev, A.V. (1983), “Prykladnie voprosi kvalymetryy” [Applied questions of qualimetry], Moscow.
9. Nedbai, A.A. and Merzlikina, N.V. (2008), “Osnovy kvalimetrii: elektron. navch. posibnyk” [Basics of qualimetry:
electron. studies manual], Krasnoyarsk, IPK SFU, Elektron. dan. (2 Mb).
10. Azghaldov, H.H. and Rakhman, E.P (1972), “O kvalymetryy” [About qualimetry], Moscow, 172 p.
11. Chernushkina, O.O. (2018), “Zastosuvannia kvalimetrychnoho metodu dlia otsiniuvannia diialnosti pratsivnykiv
pidpryiemstva” [Application of the qualimetry method for assessing the activity of the employees of the enterprise], available at:
12. (2019), “Metod kvalimetrii” [Method of qualimetry], available at: www.pidruchniki.com/73657/pedagogika/