Description: The article of define complicated condition the modern stage construction the State of Ukrainian. The define of the principal direction reform the armed force of Ukrainian. The demonstration necessity inculcation perspective automated military systems and national automated air defense control system, with the purpose of rise effect control army (means), which application on the national air defense control system. The article of define the basis direction, which must take into consideration by creation national automated air defense control system and which let us possibility realize some her version, which be correspond the all demands of the protection air area country and will allow to define more effective directions on its development, to shorten the terms of its introduction, taking into account influence of the main factors and risks on realization of this project. The proposed architecture of the construction of an automated air defense control system in Ukraine will ensure compliance with: reducing the cycle of command and control of troops and the means involved in the implementation of tasks in the country's air defense system; synchronization of execution of all information-settlement tasks and models at all control points through the use of a single telecommunication network and a unified dynamic database and knowledge base; increase of the stability and efficiency of control of forces and means of the system of air defense of the state, due to introduction of perspective multifunctional complexes of automation means; maximum adaptation of the Ukrainian air defense control automation system to changes in the structure and tasks of the forces and assets involved in the implementation of tasks in the air defense system of the state; reliable protection of the airspace of the state from the means of air-space attack. It is expedient to use the results of researches in the development of a promising Automated Control System of Ukraine in the preproject stage of its creation when substantiating its tactical and technical requirements.
Keywords: national automated air defense control system, basis thesis, army, country, means, defense, creation, control
1. Parshyn, S.A., Horbachev, Yu.E. and Kozhanov, Yu.A. (2009), “Sovremennye tendentsyy razvytyia teoryy y praktyky
upravlenyia v vooruzhennykh sylakh USA” [Modern trends in the development of management theory and practice in the US
Armed Forces], LENAND, Moscow, 272 p.
2. Sydoryn, A.N., Pryshchepov, V.M. and Akulenko, V.P. (2013), “Vooruzhennye syly SShA v XXI veke: Voennoteoretycheskyi
trud” [US Armed Forces in the 21st Century: Military Theoretical Work], Kuchkovo pole; Voennaia knyha, Moscow,
3. Alimpiev, A.M. and Pevtsov, G.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibrydnoyi viyny RF proty Ukrayiny. Dosvid, shcho otrymanyy
Povitryanymy Sylamy Zbroynykh Syl Ukrayiny” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine.
Experience received by the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine,
No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
4. Кucherenko, J.F. (2011), “Holovni oznaky vedennia merezhetsentrychnykh viyn suchasnosti” [The main signs of conducting
network-centric wars of the present], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 1(17), pp. 190-193.
5. Kushnir, A.I., Davykoza, A.P. and Kucherenko, J.F. (2017), “Analiz vplyvu “hibrydnoi” viiny na rozvytok avtomatyzovanoi
systemy upravlinnia aviatsiieiu ta PPO Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The influence analysis of “hybrid” war on the development
of automatic system of aviation control and anti-aircraft defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology
of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 116-120. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.22.
6. Verba, V.S. and Polyvanov, S.S. (2009), “Orhanyzatsyia ynformatsyonnoho obmena v setetsentrycheskykh boevykh
operatsyiakh” [Organization of information exchange in network-centric military operations], Radyotekhnyka, No. 8, pp. 57-62.
7. Demidov, B.O., Velichko, O.F, Kucherenko, Yu.F. and Kutsak, M.V. (2016), “Upravlinnya proektami zi stvorennya
zrazkiv ozbroennya ta viyskovoyi tehniki v umovah proyavu faktoriv neviznachenosti ta riziku” [Management of projects in the
field-ny MMT in the minds of the manifested factor in the unrecognized risky], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment,
No. 2(10), pp. 15-19.
8. Rogozin, D.O., Sheremet, I.A., Garbuk, S.V. and Gubinskij, A.M. (2013), “Vysokie tekhnologii v SSHA: Opyt ministerstva
oborony i drugih vedomstv” [High technology in the USA: Experience of the Ministry of Defense and other departments],
University of Moscow, Moscow, 384 p.
9. Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2018), “Metodolohishni aspekty proektuvannia materialjno-texnishnoji osmovy avtomatyzovanoi
systemy vijsjkovogho pryznachennja” [The systematic basis of project material-technical basis the automated military systems],
Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(54), pp. 94-98. https://doi.org/10.30748/soivt.2018.54.13.,
10. Kucherenko, Yu.F., Nosyk, А.М. and Dovbnia, A.V. (2018), The main activities to implement the process of identifying
the automated military systems characteristics on its pre-project developmental stage, Science and Technology of the Air
Force of Ukraine, No. 3(32), pp. 45-52. https://doi.org/10.30748/ nitps.2018.32.07.
11. Grib, D.A., Demidov, B.O. and Naumenko, M.V. (2009), “Metodologichniy pidhid do formuvannya tehnichnogo
obrisu perspektivnih zrazkIv ta zrazkiv ozbroennya i viyskovoyi tehniki, scho modernizuyutsya” [Methodological up to the formulation
of the technical description of perspective], Science and Defense, No. 4, pp. 30-34.
12. Demidov, B., Velychko, O. and Kucherenko, Yu. (2014), “Kontseptuvlni polozhennia shchodo stvorennia avtomatyzovanoji
systemy upravlinnia protypovitrynoju oboronoju derzhavu” [Conceptual Aspects for the Development of the National
Autjmated Air Defense Control System], Science and Defense, No. 3, pp. 51-56.
13. Kucherenko, Y.F., Dovbnia, A.V., Shubin, E.V., Didenko, V.V. and Berdochnik, A.D. (2018), “Metodyka kompleksnoji
ocinky efektyvnosti funkcionuvannia intehrovanoji avtomatyzovanoi systemy upravlinnia” [The method of complex
appreciation efficiency function of the integrated automated control system], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment,
No. 3(55), pp. 71-77. https://doi.org/10.30748/ soivt.2018.55.10.
14. Yarosh, S.P. (2012), “Teoretychni osnovy pobudovy ta zastosuvannia rozviduvalno-upravliaiuchykh informatsiinykh system
protypovitrianoi oborony” [Theoretical foundations of the construction and application of intelligence-control information systems
of air defense], KhUPS, Kharkiv, 512 p.
15. Kovalevsky, S.N., Pevtsov, Н.V. and Hudov, Н.V. (2015), “Propozytsiyi shchodo stvorennya skrytoho malovysotnoho
radiolokatsiynoho polya v umovakh vedennya suchasnykh merezhetsentrychnykh ta hibrydnykh viyn” [Offers on creation of the
latent low-level radar-tracking field in the conditions of conducting modern network-centric and hybrid wars], Science and Technology
of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(18), pp. 77-81.
16. Vasil'ev, V.I. and Il'yasov, B.G. (2009), “Intellektual'nye sistemy upravleniya. Teoriya i praktika” [Intelligent control
systems. Theory and practice], Radio Engineering, Moscow, 392 p.
17. Khudov, G.V. and Taran, I.A. (2016), “Metodyka syntezu ratsional′noyi struktury pidsystemy rozvidky systemy protypovitryanoyi
oborony z vykorystannyam henetychnoho alhorytmu” [Method of synthesis of rational structure of air defence
grouping intelligence system with using genetic algorithm], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(23),