Description: It is shown that one of the main directions of solving the problem of increasing the effectiveness of fire destruction of enemy armored facilities is a direct fire under modern conditions of combined arms combat is the automation of the processes for solving fire tasks. Determination of strategy of automation of these processes is basis for forming of requirements to the designengineering decisions at development of fighting machines of new generation, and, first of all, their control system by a fire. It is marked that an important place at development of perspective control system occupies the dataware of intercommunications the fire of basic battle tanks between the members of crew and technical part of these systems, especially at the decision of fire tasks in the tense terms of modern fight. The system "crew– tank" is examined as a ergotechnical system, that, in turn, consists of functional subsystems and functions under aggressive influence of external and internal factors. Basis of distribution of this system on functional subsystems is determination of maintenance of urgent tasks and places of their implementation in the battle order of subdivision. Using of this approach for the careful analysis of processes of battle work, setting, composition and functions of model components of existent control system by a fire, gives an opportunity to form the structure of perspective complex of decision of fire tasks. For forming of model determination of conception, composition and basic descriptions of such complex, and also deep analysis of intercommunications, is required in the system "crew-tank-environment of application" on the basis of research of basic processes of fire fight.
Keywords: efficiency, design and technological solutions, information support, ergotechnical system, main battle tank, fire control system
1. Gorkin, A.P., Zolotarev, V.A. and Karev, V.M. (2001), “Voenniy enziklopedicheskiy slovar” [Military Encyclopedic
Dictionary], RIPOL CLASSIC, Moscow, 27 р.
2. Demidov, B.A., Grib, D.A. and Khmelevskaya, O.A. (2017), “Konseptualnie aspekti informatizatsii i avtomatizatsii
upravlenya v vooruzhennyih silah gosudarstva” [Conceptual Aspects of Informatization and Automation of Management in the
Armed Forces of the State], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 5(54), pp. 38-47.
3. Bratslavska, A.Iu., Gerasimov, S.V., Zubritskii, G.M., Timochko, O.I. and Timochko, O.O. (2017), Theoretical basic
concepts for formation of the measurement signals optimality for control of complex radio engineering systems technical status,
Information Processing Systems, No. 5(151), pp. 151-157. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2017.151.20.
4. Ovcharenko, Yu.E. (2004), “Ocenka slognosti ergonomicheskich otnocheniy v ergaticheskih sistemah” [Estimation of
Ergonomic Relations in Ergative Systems], Mechanics and machine building, No. 2, pp. 262-268.
5. Zalivan, O.V., Zaika, V.F. and Taran, I.A. (2006), “Racionalniy rozpodil zasobiv vuyavlennya ta vognevogo uragennya
mig obektami na poli boiy” [Rational distribution of means of detection and fire damage between objects on the battlefield], Systems
of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(6), pp. 53-55.
6. Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2013), “Napriamy rozvytku zbrojnykh syl dlja jikh zastosuvannja v suchasykh vijnakh” [The direction
of development armed force for they application in the modern war], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(36),
7. Ovcharenko, Yu.E. and Morschakov, E.A. (2003), “Strukturno-topologicheskiy analiz ergaticheskih system i ego ispolzovanie
dlya sinteza” [Structural-topological analysis of erratic systems and its use for synthesis], Technology of Instrument Making,
No. 2, pp. 29-32.
8. Ovcharenko, Yu.E. and Rogozin, I.V. (2001), “Simplicialniy analiz structuru otnocheniy megdu chlenami ekipaga”
[Simplified analysis of the structure of relations between crew members], Proceedings of the Kharkov Military University,
No. 3(13), pp. 106-109.
9. Bogach, A.С. and Babich, O.V. (2018), “Konceptualny napryamky stvorennya perspectuvnih zrazkiv bronetankovogo
ozbroennya mekhanizovanih ta tankovih viysk” [Conceptual directions for the creation of promising models of armored armament
of mechanized and tank troops], Collection of Abstracts of the International Scientific and Technical Conference, May 17-
18, 2018), pp. 7.
10. Nato Interoperable ISTAR System Concept of Employment, MAJIIC Operations Working Group (OWG). 14 March,
2010, available at: www.publicintelligence.net/-nato-interoperable-istar-system-concept-ofemployment.
11. Paschuk, Yu.M. and Salnik, Yu.P. (2012), “Sistemi ISTAR – kritichniy element dosyagnennya informaciynoi perevagi
v suchasnih viynah ta conflictah” [ISTAR System - A Critical Element for Achieving Informational Advantage in Modern Wars
and Conflict], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Forces University, No. 3(32), pp. 21-30.
12. Moskovitov, N. and Rybakov, Y. (2013), “Perspectyvy sozdania hlobalnoi informatsionnoi sety D of D USA” [Prospects
for the creation of a global information network of the Union States Departament of Defens], Foreign Military Equipment,
No. 7, pp. 8-19.
13. Nikonov, O.Ya. (2010), “Rozroblennya i sintez integrovanuh informaciyno-ceruychih telepatuchnuh sistem dlya kolisnuh
ta gusenuchnuh machin specialnogo priznachennya” [Development and synthesis of integrated information-control telepathic
systems for special purpose wheeled and crawler vehicles: dissertation], Kharkiv, 421 p.
14. Sík, M. and Čech, P. (2012), ISTAR system building in the army of the Czhech Republic, Economics and Management,
No. 1, available at: www.unob.cz/eam/Documents/Archiv/EaM_1_2012/PSÍK_ČECH.pdf (accessed 11 February 2019).
15. Obidin, D.V., Makarchuk, D.V., Kostenko, O.I., and Mishukova, N.O. (2018), “Metod ocinki multistruktivnogo signalu
pomilok inerzialnih navigaciynih sistem” [Method of evaluation of multistructural error signal for inertial navigation systems],
Systems of Arms and Military Equipment. No. 3(55), pp. 21-27. https://doi.org/10.30748/soivt.2018.55.03.
16. Paschuk, Y.M. and Salnik, Yu.P. (2012), “Misze і rol ICTAP u sustemah rozvidki providnih krain svinu” [The place
and role of ISTAR in the intelligence systems of the leading countries of the world], Military-technical Collection, No. 2(7),
17. Oliyarnik, B.O., Grynkoviсh, O.S., Mocherad, V.S. and Chepkov, I.B. (2013), “Informaziyno-keruycha sistema upravlinnya
vognem tanka” [Information-control system for controlling the tank fire], Pat. 105962 Ukraine, IPC F41G5 / 24, F41H7 /
00, No201214034; stated. 25.02.13; published Jul 10, 14, Bull. No. 13.
18. Ovcharenko, Yu.E. (2010), “Avtomatichniy kompleks virihennya vognevih zadach po nazemnim zikyam” [Automatic
complex of solving fire tasks on land targets], Patent for Utility Model No. 47472 Ukraine, IPC 8 F41G 5/24, No. u200906692;
stated. 25.06.09; published 10.02.10. Bull No. 3.
19. Demidov, B.O., Velichko, O.F., Kucherenko, Yu.F. and Kuschak, M.V. (2016), “Upravlinnya proektami zi stvorennya
zrazkiv ozbroennya ta viyskovoyi tehniky v umovah proyavu faktoriv neviznachennosty ta rinku” [Project management for the
design of weapons and military equipment in the context of the manifestation of uncertainty and market factors], Arms and Military
Equipment, No. 2(10), pp. 5-19.
20. Vaskovskii, M.I. and Tkachenko, V.A. (2011), “Avtomatizaciya psdgotovki postrilu na osnovi danuh pro taktichnu
situaciy” [Automation of shot preparation based on tactical situation data], Collection of Scientific Works of the Center for Military-
Strategic Researches of the National Defense University of Ukraine, No. 3(44), pp. 85-94.
21. Mocerad, V.S. and Oliyarnik, B.O. (2012), “Avtomatizaciya viboru cili v obektah bronetechniki” [Automation of the
choice of targets in the objects of armored vehicles], Collection of Scientific Works of Central Scientific Research Institute of
Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, No. 4(47), pp. 183-188.
22. Mocerad, V.S. (2015), “Matematichna model virichennya vognevih zadach ecspagem tanka” [Mathematical model of
solving fire tasks by the tank crew], Systems of Armament and Military Equipment, No. 1(41), pp. 43-45.
23. Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2013), “Ocinka efektivnosti avtomatizovanyh system upravlinnya mijvidovih ugrupovan vijsk”
[Estimation of efficiency of automated control systems of interspecific groups of troops], Science and Technology of the Air
Force of Ukraine, No. 2(11), pp. 49-51.
24. Oliyarnik, B.O., Mocerad, V.S., Slyusarenko, A.I. and Zelenyukh, A.M. (2015), “Doslidgennya efektivnosti tanka pry
avtomatizovanomu vibori czili dlya uragennya” [Investigation of the efficiency of the tank in the automated selection of the target
for damage], Information Processing Systems, No. 5(130), pp. 33-35.
25. Vaskovsky, M.I. (2011), “Matematicheskaya model funkzionirovaniya obrazca bronetankovogo voorugeniya, osnacshennogo
informacionno-upravlyaycshey sistemoy” [Mathematical model of the functioning of a model armored artillery
equipped with an information-control system], Artillery and Rifle Weapons, No. 1, pp. 6-11.