Description: Currently, the Air Force of Ukraine Armed Forces uses light helicopter Mі-2MSB for the cadets and pilots flight training during initial phase of the training. It’s flight-technical characteristics are much greater than which in the sphere of effective existence of light helicopters which are used for initial phase of the training. Therefore, it is necessary to train cadets and pilots during initial phase of the training on a light helicopter, the flight-technical characteristics, which are included in the sphere of effective existence helicopter, so they satisfy the requirements of the tasks and programs for the initial phase stage of the training. The problem which is arised could be solved by three ways: design, buy new helicopters and which were used aboard buy and have remaining lifetime. So, as the second and ways directions require significant expenditures and do not ensure the country's independence from foreign manufacturers, therefore it is proposed to solve the problem in the first ways. This paper presents considered classification of helicopters: according to the take-off weight, according to the Federation Aeronautique International (FAI) and according to the purposes. The given flight-technical characteristics and purposes of light multipurpose helicopters from different countries of the world, which are used for initial phase of the training. The flight-technical characteristics of light multipurpose helicopters in the graphical format as a vector mode is considered. The provided analysis of tasks and programs of the Temporary course of combat (flight) training cadets and pilots, which allows to specify the flighttechnical characteristics, design-layout diagram and arrangements for flight safety during for initial phase of the training. The possibility of using the light helicopter for initial phase, not only for training cadets’ and pilots’ but also for various tasks. The flight technical characteristics of light helicopter for initial training, all presented in graphical format as a vector mode, and definition sphere of effective existence of light helicopters which are used for initial phase of the training. The existence methods which is used in many airline companies in the world for specifying of direct exploitation expenditures is given.
Keywords: flight-technical characteristics, light multipurpose helicopters, initial training, vector mode, sphere of effective existence, exploitation expenditures
1. Kovtoniuk, I.B. (2015), “Do kontseptsii lehkoho vertolota dlia potreb Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [To conception of easy
helicopter for Armed Forces of Ukraine], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 4(45), pp. 54-56.
2. TCCFT (2015), “Tymchasovyy kurs boyovoyi (lʹotnoyi) pidhotovky kursantsʹkoho ta lʹotnoho skladu Povitryanykh Syl ta
armiysʹkoyi aviatsiyi Sukhoputnykh viysʹk Zbroynykh Syl Ukrayiny na vertolʹotakh” [Temporary course of combat (flight) training
of cadet and flight personnel of the Air Forces and Army Aviation of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on helicopters],
3. Hryb, D.A., Demidov, B.O. and Naumenko, M.V. (2009), “Systemno-kontseptualni osnovy i elementy metodolohii formuvannia
operatyvno-taktychnykh i taktyko-tekhnichnykh vymoh, shcho prediavliaiutsia do perspektyvnykh zrazkiv ozbroiennia i
viiskovoi tekhniky ta zrazkiv, shcho modernizuiutsia” [System-conceptual bases and elements of methodology of forming of the
operatively-tactical and tactically-technical tactical requirements produced to the perspective and modernized standards], Systems of
Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(18), pp. 65-73.
4. Sharko, D.H. (2011), “Metodyka vykonannya proektuvalʹnoho rozrakhunku zlitnoyi masy litalʹnoho aparatu” [Methodology
for the design calculation of the flight mass of the aircraft], KHUPS, Kharkiv, 60 p.
5. Dudnik, V.V. (2005), “Konstruktsiya vertoletov” [Design of helicopters], Publishing house of IUA AP, Rostov, 158 p.
6. Kruchinsky, G.A., Pavlovsky, N.I., Surikov, N.F. and Serebryakov, A.V. (1977), “Ekspluatatsiya i remont vertoletov za
rubezhom” [Operation and repair of helicopters abroad], Transport, Moscow, 136 p.
7. Pripadchev, A.D. (2009), “Osnovnyye letno-tekhnicheskiye pokazateli vozdushnogo sudna i usloviya sopostavimosti pri
ekonomicheskoy otsenke” [The main flight technical parameters of the aircraft and the conditions of comparability in the economic
assessment], Modern Problems of Science and Education, No. 4, pp. 134-137.
8. Grachev, P.V. (1994), “Vertolot” [Helicopter], Military Publishing, Moscow, 544 p.
9. Svishchov, G.P. (1994), “Vertolot i Boyevoy vertolot” [Helicopter and combat helicopter], Great Russian Encyclopedia,
Moscow, 736 p.
10. Frolov, K.V. (2004), “Samoloty i vertoloty” [Planes and helicopters], 754 p.
11. Ruzhitsky, E.I. (2005), “Rossiyskiye vertolety” [Russian helicopters], Moscow, 319 p.
12. Tishchenko, M.N., Nekrasov, A.V. and Radin, A.S. (1982), “Vertolety. Vybor parametrov pri proektirovanii” [Helicopters.
The choice of parameters when designing], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 126 p.
13. Bruce, V.S. (1982), “Sistemnyy analiz i avtomatizirovannoye proyektirovaniye letatel'nykh apparatov” [System analysis
and automated design of aircraft], Mosk. Aviation Inst, Moscow, 80 p.