Description: According to the results of previous statistical studies, there is a serious shortage of young specialists who are able to solve new challenges that are constantly appearing and changing. This shortage is due to the fact that at the same time there are problems with the training of competitive specialists by specialized educational institutions, as well as the “washing out” of skilled personnel not only from less prosperous regions in domestic IT centers, but also outside the country. According to the results of a survey of experts (top managers of well-known IT companies operating in Ukraine), positive and negative factors of IT-business in the regions of Ukraine were revealed. The article formed a three-dimensional tuple of indicators that reflects the state of the IT industry in Ukraine, and includes the investment attractiveness of the regions, the internal state of the IT market, and salary. The utility function, which is represented by tuples of isomorphism coefficients and heterogeneous estimates of indicators of IT development, is developed. A generalized scalar quality estimate of admissible solutions for the regularization of a multi-criteria task is formed. The constructive use of the model solves the problem of its structural-parametric identification. Using the principles of constructing a model of multi-criteria decision making under deterministic output data, the stage of synthesis of a decision-making methodology under conditions of multi-criteria and interval uncertainty is implemented. A mathematical model of the state of the IT industry in Ukraine has been built, which is presented as a complex indicator. The calculations for determination the assessment of indicators of the state of the IT industry are performed on the basis of the constructed model. Using correlation and regression analysis, the strength of the relationship between the selected factors and the complex indicator were determined, as well as the significance of the influence of factors on the complex indicator. Using the Fisher criterion, it was found that the proposed mathematical model is adequate to the processes that it describes.
Keywords: IT-industry, multicriteriality, optimization, normalization, investment attractiveness, three-dimensional tuple, generalized scalar assessment of the quality of feasible solutions, a complex indicator, coefficient of correlation, coefficient of determination, correlation and regression analysis, multiple regression equation
1. Vynnychuk, R.O. and Skljaruk, T.V. (2015), “Osoblyvosti rozvytku IT-rynku v Ukrajini: stan ta tendencijiˮ [Features of the IT market development in Ukraine: state and trends], Visnyk Nacionaljnogho universytetu “Ljvivsjka politekhnika”. Loghistyk, No. 833, pp. 3-8.
2. Rubin, Je. (2018), “Peremoga pod elochku: IT-klaster koordiniruet programmu oblsoveta “IT- Kharjkovshhyna” [Victory under a Christmas tree: IT cluster coordinates program of regional council “IT-Kharkiv region”], available at: https://dou.ua/lenta/columns/it-kharkiv/.
3. Stremetsjka, Daryna (2017), “Reghuljuvannja i perspektyvy IT-rynku Ukrajinyˮ [Regulation and prospects of the IT-market of Ukraine], available at: https://dou.ua/forums/topic/22075/.
4. Grabovskaja, Anna (2019), “Toksichnyj HR: dejstvija, kotorye otravljajut komanduˮ [Toxic HR: actions that poison a team], available at: https://dou.ua/lenta/articles/toxic-hr/.
5. Brynza, N.A. and Gavrilova, A.A. (2018), “Mnogofaktornaja ocenka pokazatelej razvitija ІT-otrasli v regionah Ukrainyˮ [Multi-factor assessment of development indicators of the IT industry in the regions of Ukraine], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 2(56), pp. 159-169. https://doi.org/10.30748/zhups.2018.56.24.
6. Podinovskiy, V.V. and Nogin, V.D. (1982), “Pareto-optimalnye reshenija mnogokriterial'nyh zadachˮ [Pareto optimal solutions for multicriteria problems], Nauka, Moscow, 254 p.
7. Tikhonov, A.N. and Arsenin, V.Ya. (1986), “Metody reshenija nekorrektnyh zadachˮ [Methods for solving incorrect problems], Nauka, Moscow, 286 p.
8. Fishburn, P. (1978), “Teorija poleznosti dlja prinjatija reshenijˮ [Theory of utility for decision making], Nauka, Moscow, 352 p.
9. Kuzmin, I.V., Petrov, E.G., Alferov, I.A., Evseev, V.V. and Migunova, L.V. (1978), “Avtomatizirovannye sistemy upravlenija gorodskim hozjajstvomˮ [Automated urban management systems], Budiveljnyk, Kyiv, 144 p.
10. Aliev, T.A. (1991), “Jeksperimental'nyj analizˮ [Experimental analysis], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 272 p.
11. Tavanjuk, T.Ja., Nikolaenko, A.P., Romanchenko, A.V. and Shumakova, T.A. (2017), “Ocenka adekvatnosti matematicheskih modelej harakteristik jelektrogidravlicheskih sledjashhih privodovˮ [Assessment of the adequacy of mathematical models of the characteristics of electro-hydraulic servo drives], Visnyk Skhidnoukrajinsjkogho nacionaljnogho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalja, No. 7 (237), pp. 89-94.
12. Baranik, Z.P.(2007), “Funkcionirovanie rynka truda: monohrafiiaˮ [Labor Market Functioning: Statistical Assessment], KNTEU, Kyiv, 392 p.
13. State Employment Service of Ukraine (2018), “Zaregistrirovannaja bezrabotica v Ukraineˮ [Registered unemployment in Ukraine], available at: www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2017 /rp/sz_br/sz_br_u/zb_u2017.htm.