Description: The analysis of the approaches to creating chatbots has been completed; the current state and the preconditions for their demand in networks are considered. The relevance of the use of chatbots for human interaction and the virtual environment was justified. Classification of chatbots according to user types, types of interfaces, methods of access to the bot, purpose and principles of operation has been done. The advantages of learning chatbots are justified. Learning bots are developed on the basis of artificial intelligence solutions and use natural language processing and machine learning when building a dialogue. The principle of their work is based on an analysis of the dialogue to further improve their communication skills. Such bots are able to process natural language and correctly answer the questions posed. The possibilities of using neural networks and natural language processing technologies for learning chatbots are considered .The chatbot interaction model with the messenger platform, which includes: the program itself, the client platform to the bot and the linking part, was built. The analysis of tools for creation of chatbots (frameworks, platforms, and analytics) has been raised; special attention is paid to the analysis of free tools. It was proposed to use the Long Short Term Memory neural network with short and long memory to take into account the context of the dialogue depending on the keywords. The basic steps in creating chatbots (definition of requirements, chatbot development, connection, analysis of work and refinement) and their content were defined. The results can be used by developers to create chatboots with artificial intelligence in various business and learning areas.
Keywords: chatbot, artificial intelligence, neural network, natural language processing, dialogue, tools
1. Provotar, O.I. (2013), “Osoblyvosti ta problemy virtualnogo spilkuvannya za dopomogoyu chat-botiv” [Features and problems of virtual communication through chat bots], Informacijni tekhnologiyi ta komp'yuterna tekhnika, No. 3, 6 p.
2. Sukhas, U. (2017), “Oracle Intelligent Bots: Chat-boty s yskusstvennym intellektom” [Chat-bots with artificial intelligence], available at: https://www.oracle.com/a/ocom/docs/chatbots.pdf (accessed 12 March 2019).
3. Ukrainets, I. (2018), “Systemy analytyky dlya chat-botov” [Analytical systems for chat bots], available at: www.ilyaukrainets.ru/chatbot/sistemy-analitiki-dlya-chat-botov/ (accessed 12 March 2019).
4. Yasnytskyi, L.V. (2016), “Intellektualnyie sistemyi” [Intelligent systems], Laboratoryia znanyi, Moscow, 221 p.
5. The official site Bot Stash (2017), A curated directory of chat bot resources & tools, available at: www.botsfloor.com/botstash/products/?category=Development%20Platforms (accessed 12 March 2019).
6. Beaver, L. (2016), The Chatbots Explainer, BI Intelligence Copyright, 23 p., available at: https://www.businessinsider.com/intelligence/chatbots-explainer (accessed 12 March 2019).
7. The official site NAIZ (2018), Chatbot Report. Current landscape of how people create chatbots and how users expect to interact with them, available at: https://naiz.chat/NAIZ-report-18072018.pdf (accessed 12 March 2019).
8. The official site Gartner (2018), Gartner Identifies Five Emerging Technology Trends That Will Blur the Lines Between Human and Machine, available at: https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2018-08-20-gartner-identifies-five-emerging-technology-trends-that-will-blur-the-lines-between-human-and-machine (accessed 12 March 2019).
9. Goncalves, P. (2017), 10 graphs that show why your business should be available through messaging apps, available at: https://medium.com/hijiffy/10-graphs-that-show-the-immense-power-of-messaging-apps-4a41385b24d6 (accessed 12 March 2019).
10. Kuang, C. (2016), Why Chat May Be King Of The New Mobile Landscape, available at: https://www.fastcompany.com/3064055/why-chat-may-be-king-of-the-new-mobile-landscape (accessed 12 March 2019).
11. Kumar, C. (2018), 9 AI Platform to Help you in Creating Facebook Chatbot, available at: https://geekflare.com/create-facebook-chatbot/ (accessed 12 March 2019).
12. The official site Business Insider (2015), Messaging apps are now bigger than social networks, available at: https://www.businessinsider.com/the-messaging-app-report-2015-11 (accessed 12 March 2019).
13. Michiels, E. (2017), Modelling Chatbots with a Cognitive System Allows for a Differentiating User Experience, available at: www.ceur-ws.org/Vol-2027/paper24.pdf (accessed 12 March 2019).
14. Muldowney, O. (2017), Chatbots. An Introduction And Easy Guide To Making Your Own, Curses & Magic, Dublin, 69 p.
15. The official site Flurry Analytics (2016), On Their Tenth Anniversary, Mobile Apps Start Eating Their Own, available at: https://flurrymobile.tumblr.com/post/155761509355/on-their-tenth-anniversary-mobile-apps-start (accessed 12 March 2019).
16. Sheth, B. (2016), The Bot Lifecycle. What to know before you make your chatbot, available at: https://chatbotsmagazine.com/the-bot-lifecycle-1ff357430db7 (accessed 12 March 2019).