Description: The subject of study of the article is the analysis of ways and means to ensure the improvement of the level of professional training of air traffic controllers through the use of simulators in the educational process. Purpose of the article: Presentation of formalized rules for evaluating operator activity in the process of simulator training. Simulators are the most effective means of training air traffic controllers (operators). They provide an artificial re-creation of the conditions and factors that occur in the process of professional activity of operators. For the integral assessment of the operator's activity, it is necessary to formalize the process of evaluating these tasks and develop a methodology for evaluating the operator's activities. The article addressed the problems of improving the quality of professional training of air traffic controllers and proposed a method of formalizing the rules for evaluating the activities of an operator in the process of simulator training. A table of correspondence between the values of the parameter being evaluated and its linguistic term has been formed. It is proposed to combine two formalized approaches to the construction of a logical scheme of tasks and to bring to a single scale the entire set of answers, which allows you to effectively design automated knowledge control systems in training systems. Conclusions: this method allows in the process of simulator training to evaluate the actions of the air traffic control controller (radio exchange, console operations, logical actions, operation time, etc.). In addition, this method allows to obtain an integrated assessment of the effectiveness of the activities of air traffic controllers on the basis of statistical data that are accumulated during the simulator training.
Keywords: air traffic controller, training complex, automated control system of operator activity, formalized rules of assessment, integrated assessment, operator
1. Shukshunov, V.E., Cyblyev, V.V. and Potockyj, S.Y. (2005), “Trenazhernye kompleksy i trenazhery: tekhnologhyy razrabotka y opyt ekspluatacyy” [Training complexes and simulators: technology development and operating experience], Mashynostroenye, Moscow, 382 p.
2. Chynchenko, Ju.V. (2004), “Metodyka sopostavlenyja kolychestvenno-kachestvennykh pokazatelej avtomatyzyrovannogho upravlenyja urovnem ghotovnosty avyadyspetcherov” [Method of comparing quantitative and qualitative indicators of automated control of the level of readiness of air traffic controllers], Yskustvennyj yntelekt, No. 4, pp. 471.
3. Palennyj, A.S. (2006), “Razrabotka alghorytma avtomatyzyrovannoj ocenky dejstvyj avyadyspetcherov na trenazherakh obsluzhyvanyja vozdushnogho dvyzhenyja” [Development of an algorithm for the automated assessment of the actions of air traffic controllers on air traffic service simulators], Naukovi praci akademiji, Vol. XI, DLAU, Kirovoghrad, pp. 118-130.
4. Palennyj, A.S. (2007), “Prymenenye muljtyaghentnogho podkhoda dlja realyzacyy avtomatyzyrovannogho analyza dejstvyj avyadyspetcherov na kompleksnykh trenazherakh obsluzhyvanyja vozdushnogho dvyzhenyja” [The use of a multi-agent approach for the implementation of automated analysis of air traffic controllers on integrated simulators of air traffic services], Naukovi praci akademiji, Vol. XII, DLAU, Kirovoghrad, 311 p.
5. Nedeljko, S.P., Ghryghoreckyj, V.A. and Palennyj, A.S. (2005), “Razrabotka systemy kryteryev ocenky dlja avtomatyzyrovannogho analyza dejstvyj avyadyspetcherov na trenazherakh obsluzhyvanyja vozdushnogho dvyzhenyja” [Development of a system of evaluation criteria for the automated analysis of actions of air traffic controllers on air traffic service simulators], Naukovi praci akademiji, Vol. IX, DLAU, Kirovoghrad, 387 p.
6. Zade, L. (1976), “Ponjatye lynghvystycheskoj peremennoj y egho prymenenye k prynjatyju pryblyzhennykh reshenyj” [The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to making approximate decisions], Myr, Moscow, 168 p.
7. Zade, L. (1997), “Cheloveko-centrycheskyj podkhod v ynformatyzacyy” [Man-centric approach to informatization], VI-Mezhdun. forum po ynformatyzacyy MFY-97, VI Konghress “Obshhestvennoe razvytye y obshhestvennaja ynformacyja”, Moscow, pp. 67-70.
8. Krasovskyj, A.A. (1995), “Osnovy teoryy avyacyonnykh trenazherov” [Fundamentals of the theory of aircraft simulators], Mashynostroenye, Moscow, 304 p.
9. Demyn, L.S., Zhukovskyj, Ju.Gh. and Semenykhyn, A.P. (1986), “Avtomatyzyrovannye obuchajushhye systemy professyonaljnoj podghotovky operatorov letateljnykh apparatov” [Automated training systems for professional training of aircraft operators], Mashynostroenye, Moscow, 240 p.