Annotation: The purpose of the article is to propose a method for identifying the state of the computer system based on EWMA control charts and СUSUM charts. The software for construction of templates for fixing abnormal state of a computer system on the basis of traffic analysis was developed. The testing was conducted in the conditions of long-term and short-term DOS-attack, which showed the system efficiency. It was found that the system's operation returns to the limit of both maps in the conditions of a short-term attack. The analysis of the obtained results showed that developed express methods based on control charts increased the reliability of making decision on the state of computer system to 10%.
1. Kuchuk, G.A., Kovalenko, A.A. and Mozhaev, A.A. (2010), An Approach To Development Of Complex Metric For Multiservice Network Security Assessment, Statistical Methods Of Signal and Data Processing (SMSDP – 2010), Proc. Int. Conf., October 13-14, 2010, NAU, RED, IEEE Ukraine section joint SP, Kyiv, pp. 158-160.
2. Shelukhin, O.I., Sakalema, D.J. and Filinova, A.S. (2013), “Obnaruzhenye vtorzhenyj v kompjjuternye sety” [Intrusion Detection in Computer Networks], Hotline Telecom, Moscow, 220 p.
3. Lukatskii, A.V. (2001), “Obnaruzhenye atak” [Intrusion Detection], HCS-Petersburg, St. Petersburg, 624 p.
4. Ruban, I., Kuchuk, H. and Kovalenko, A. (2017), Redistribution of base stations load in mobile communication networks, Innovative technologies and scientific solutions for industries, No. 1(1), pp. 75-81: https://doi.org/10.30837/2522-9818.2017.1.075.
5. Kuchuk, G., Nechausov, S. and Kharchenko, V. (2015), Two-stage optimization of resource allocation for hybrid cloud data store, International Conference on Information and Digital Technologies, Zilina, pp. 266-271. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/DT.2015.7222982.
6. Semenov, S.G., Davydov, V.V. and Gavrilenko, S.Y. (2014), “Zashhyta dannykh v kompjjuteryzyrovannykh upravljajushhykh systemakh” [Data protection in computerized control systems], LAP LAMBERT ACADEMIC PUBLISHING, Germany, 236 p.
7. Oleshko, V. (2013), “Kontroljnye karty eksponencyaljno vzveshennogho skoljzjashhegho srednegho” [Control Charts of exponentially weighted moving average], available at: www.sixsigmaonline.ru/load/22-1-0-236.
8. GOST R ISO 7870-3-201 (2013), “Kontroljnye karty” [Control Charts], available at: www.standartgost.ru/g/%D0%93%D0%9E%D0%A1%D0%A2_%D0%A0_%D0%98%D0%A1%D0%9E_7870-2-2013.
9. Amin Salih, M., Yuvaraj, D., Sivaram, M. and Porkodi, V. (2018), Detection And Removal Of Black Hole Attack In Mobile Ad Hoc Networks Using Grp Protocol, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 1-6. http://dx.doi.org/10.26483/ijarcs.v9i6.6335.
10. Amin Salih, M. and Potrus, M.Y. (2015), A Method for Compensation of Tcp Throughput Degrading During Movement of Mobile Node, ZANCO Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 59-68.
11. Gomathi, B., Karthikeyan, N.K. and Saravana, Balaji B. (2018), Epsilon-Fuzzy Dominance Sort Based Composite Discrete Artificial Bee Colony optimization for Multi-Objective Cloud Task Scheduling Problem, International Journal of Business Intelligence and Data Mining, Vol. 13, Issue 1-3, pp. 247-266. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBIDM.2018.088435.
12. Saravanan, S., Hailu, M., Gouse, G.M., Lavanya, M. and Vijaysai, R. (2019), Optimized Secure Scan Flip Flop to Thwart Side Channel Attack in Crypto-Chip, International Conference on Advances of Science and Technology, ICAST 2018. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, Vol. 274, Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15357-1_34.
13. Dhivakar, B., Saravanan, S.V., Sivaram, M. and Krishnan, R.A. (2012), Statistical Score Calculation of Information Retrieval Systems using Data Fusion Technique, Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 5, pp 43-45. https://doi.org/10.5923/j.computer.20120205.01.
14. Kovalenko, А. and Kuchuk, H. (2018), “Metody syntezu informacijnoji ta tekhnichnoji struktur systemy upravlinnja ob'jektom krytychnogho zastosuvannja” [Methods for synthesis of informational and technical structures of critical application object’s control system], Advanced Information Systems, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 22-27.
15. Kuchuk, G.A. (2003), “Metod ocenky kharakterystyk ATM-trafyka” [Method of estimation of characteristics of ATM traffic], Information and control systems in the railway transport, No. 6, pp. 44-48.
16. Sviridov, A., Kovalenko, A. and Kuchuk, H. (2018), “Metod pererozpodilu propusknoji zdatnosti krytychnoji diljanky merezhi na osnovi udoskonalennja ON/OFF-modeli trafiku” [The pass-through capacity redevelopment method of net critical section based on improvement ON/OFF models of traffic], Advanced Information Systems, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 139-144.
17. Manikandan, V., Porkodi, V., Mohammed, A.S. and Sivaram, M. (2018), Privacy Preserving Data Mining Using Threshold Based Fuzzy cmeans Clustering, ICTACT Journal on Soft Computing, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp.1813-1816. https://doi.org/10.21917/ijsc.2018.0252.
18. Porkodi, V., Sivaram, M., Mohammed, A.S. and Manikandan, V. (2018), Survey on White-Box Attacks and Solutions, Asian Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Vol. 7, Issue 3, pp. 28-32.