Annotation: The paper deals with the Django-based web application for testing the level of academic achievement of the students. Considered issues related to the implementation of a subsystem for managing user data of the application. Justified the need in custom user model for the application use case. Created user profile models and a user data model that extends the AbstractUser model. Described the developed subsystem and its source code. The use of the subsystem via the Django admin application allows you to select a user profile in runtime depending on the type of user.
1. Parfonov, Y.Е. (2018), “Komp'juterna proghrama “Knowledge Assessment System” (KnAS): svidoctvo pro rejestraciju avtorsjkogho prava na tvir No. 77613” [Computer program “Knowledge Assessment System” (KnAS): certificate of registration of copyright for work No. 77613], Avtorsʹke pravo i sumizhni prava: ofitsiynyy bulletin, No. 48. pp. 743.
2. Parfonov, Y.Е. and Zmiievska, Y.V. (2018), Use of the Django framework in the web application for computer-based testing of higher education institution students, Materialy 10-i Juvilejnoji Mizhnarodnoji naukovo-praktychnoji konferenciji “Free and Open Source Software”, 20-22 lystopada, KhNUBA, Kharkiv, pp. 47.
3. The official site of the Django Software Foundation (2019), About the Django Software Foundation, available at: www.djangoproject.com/foundation (accessed 1 February 2019).
4. The official site of the Django documentation (2019), User authentication in Django, available at: docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.2/topics/auth/ (accessed 4 February 2019).
5. Rubio, D. (2017), Beginning Django: Web Application Development and Deployment with Python, Apress, Berkeley, CA, 593 p. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2787-9.
6. Mele, A. (2015), Django by Example, Packt Publishing Limited, Birmingham, 474 p.
7. Freitas, V. (2016), How to Extend Django User Model, available at: simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tutorial/2016/07/22/how-to-extend-django-user-model.html (accessed 15 January 2019).
8. Vincent, W.S. (2018), Django: How to Extend The User Model (aka Custom User Model), available at: wsvincent.com/django-custom-user-model-tutorial/ (accessed 21 January 2019).
9. Freitas, V. (2018), How to Implement Multiple User Types with Django, available at: simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tutorial/2018/01/18/how-to-implement-multiple-user-types-with-django.html (accessed 8 February 2019).
10. The official site of the Django documentation (2019), The Django admin site, available at: docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.1/ref/contrib/admin/ (accessed 3 January 2019).