Description: The article deals with the developed method for determining the degree of danger that arises in situations of collision (collision) of a vessel with navigational danger. The intensity of navigation on the waterways of the world ocean is increasing year by year. In turn, this causes water accidents due to collisions of vessels with each other or with other navigational objects. In this situation, when carrying out swimming, especially in areas with difficult (compressed) conditions, safety requirements are increased. Consequently, when deciding on a shipper, it is necessary to evaluate a large amount of information. In these conditions of knowledge, experience and intuition, the shipper is not enough to guarantee the safety of the movement (here and further, under the safety of movement refers to navigation safety). Increasing the efficiency and reasonableness of decision-making in the event of a dangerous situation requires the development of new approaches. The risk analysis of the situation is intended to assess the risk of potential injuries, accidents and accidents or accidents. Determining the degree of danger allows you to determine the sequence of events, the probability of accidents, the magnitude of the risk, the magnitude of the consequences, ways to prevent accidents and mitigate the effects. An assessment of the navigational situation is based on a forecast of changes in the situation during the movement of its own vessel and vessels, potential threats. It takes into account both the risk of collision with vessels in the area of navigation, and the presence of navigational dangers and restrictions. A scale of danger was developed and a system of rules was proposed to assess the hazard level of each of the ships-potential threats. For assessing the risk of collision with navigational danger, the parameters of approaching ships are used: time, distance and speed of the shortest approximation. Application of methods of situational analysis and mathematical apparatus of fuzzy logic allows to quickly and fully assess the degree of danger to construct a model of a dangerous situation to assess the situation and make a decision. What is a prerequisite for constructing a difference maneuver. As a result of the research, a method has been developed that allows a comprehensive assessment of the risk of static and dynamic navigation objects in the area of the vessel's own waters in accordance with the situation in which it is located. This method allows to effectively evaluate the danger of the situation and issue warning about the danger during the movement of the vessel. This allows you to effectively build a maneuver to prevent dangerous collisions and (or) collisions.
Keywords: boatmaster, vessel movement, maneuver, dangerous rapprochement situation, collision situation, hazard assessment
1. Vagushenko, L.L. (2010), “Podderzhka resheniy po raskhozhdeniyu s sudami” [Support for decisions on discrepancies with the courts], Phoenix, Odessa, 229 p.
2. Obertyur, K.L. (2015), “Povysheniye bezopasnosti ekspluatatsii sudov metodami upravleniya sobytiyami” [Improving the safety of vessel operation with event management methods], Odessa, 223 p.
3. Buzhbetsky, R.Y. (2016), “Sovershenstvovaniye metodov preduprezhdeniya stolknoveniya sudov s uchetom osobennostey ikh vzaimodeystviya” [Improving the methods of preventing collisions of ships, taking into account the peculiarities of their interaction], Odessa, 223 p.
4. Smolentsev, S.V. (2015), “Problema otsenki navigatsionnoy situatsii v more” [The problem of assessing the navigation situation at sea], Herald of SCUSRF, No. 6(34), pp. 23-28.
5. Pyatakov, E.N. (2013), “Neopredelennosti v traktovke MPPSS-72 pri opasnom sblizhenii sudov i vybore manevra raskhozhdeniya” [Uncertainties in the interpretation of the IAR in case of a dangerous approach of the courts and the choice of a divergence maneuver], Ship navigation, No. 23, pp. 122-129.
6. Vagushchenko, A.A. (2015), “Izobrazitel'naya model' situatsii dlya vybora momenta izmeneniya kursa dlya raskhozhdeniya s neskol'kimi sudami” [The pictorial model of the situation for choosing the moment of a course change for divergence with several vessels], Ship navigation, No. 25, pp. 14-20.
7. Grinyak, V.M. (2014), “Obzor metodov obespecheniya bezopasnosti dvizheniya morskikh sudov” [Review of methods for ensuring the safety of the movement of ships], Herald SUES, No. 3(26), pp. 27-47.
8. Sedova, N.A. (2015), “Nechetkaya produktsionnaya model' pervichnoy otsenki opasnosti stolknoveniya sudov” [Fuzzy production model of the primary assessment of the risk of collision of vessels], World of Transport, No. 2(13), pp. 200-206.
9. Maltsev, A.S. (2005), “Manevrirovaniye sudov pri raskhozhdenii” [Maneuvering ships in case of divergence], Marine Training Center, Odessa, 208 p.
10. Vagushenko, L.L. and Tsimbal, N.N. (2007), “Sistemy avtomaticheskogo upravleniya dvizheniyem sudna” [Automatic ship motion control systems], Phoenix, Odessa, 328 p.
11. International Training Center Novikontas (2005), “Teoreticheskiy kurs podgotovki kapitanov, starshikh pomoshchnikov kapitana i vakhtennykh pomoshchnikov kapitana. Chast 1 (Navigation)” [Theoretical training course for captains, senior captains and watch captains], Klaipeda, 320 p.
12. Vagushenko, L.L. (2004), “Sudovyye navigatsionno-informatsionnyye sistemy” [Ship navigation information systems], Phoenix, Odessa, 302 p.