Description: The processes of regional development of life safety systems have a significant degree of complexity and uncertainty, which requires the development of effective innovative mechanisms. One of the topical issues of ensuring an adequate level of citizens' security at the regional level is the development of effective management mechanisms based on decision support systems. In accordance with existing strategies, the development of regional life safety systems is foreseen through the creation of new or modernization of existing units (teams, wives) of good fire protection. Taking this into account at the Lviv State University of Life Safety conducted a series of studies to solve the aforementioned problems. Based on the results of scientific analysis of achievements in the field, it has been established, that existing methods for determining the optimal number, locations and structure of rescue teams of regional life safety systems does not allow for a differentiated approach to establish the optimal number and type of rescue equipment, depending on the features of the region that stimulates optimization of existing methods of analysis and data processing in order to support the adoption of effective decisions. An analysis of the conceptual framework of queuing theory and method s definition of the basic parameters of the networks queuing The possibility of its use in determination of the optimal number of rescue equipment to support decision-making in the development of regional systems for life safety. By approbation of the algorithm for determination of the indicator of the optimal number of rescue equipment built on the basis of mass service theory methods, the appropriateness of its application for supporting decision-making in the process of development of regional life safety systems has been confirmed.
Keywords: mass service system, region, rescue units, system approach
1. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2017), “Strategiia reformuvannia systemy derzhavnoi sluzhby Ukrainy z nadzvychainykh sytuatsii” [Strategy of reforming the system of the State Service of Ukraine for Emergency Situations], available at: www.zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/61-2017-%D1%80.
2. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2013), “Poriadok funktsionuvannia dobrovilnoi pozhezhnoi okhorony” [The order of functioning of voluntary fire protection], available at: www.zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/564-2013-%D0%BF.
3. Khmel, P., Martyn, Ye. and Liaskovska, S. (2016), “Kompiuterne modeliuvania protsesiv proektno-orientovanogo upravlinnia dualnymy systemsmy” [Computer simulation process project-oriented management of dual system], Bulletin of Lviv State University of Life Safety, No. 14, pp. 61-68.
4. Zachko, O. and Zachko, I. (2016), “Modeli ta metody bezpeko-orientovanogo upravlinnia proektamy rozvytku skladnykh system: metodologichnyi pidhid” [Models and methods of safety-oriented project management of development of complex systems: methodological approach], Bulletin of NTU “KhPI”. Series: Strategic management, portfolio, program and project management, No. 2 (1174), pp. 86-90.
5. Rak, Yu., Zachko, O., Kobylkin, D. and Holovatyi, R. (2016), “Bezpeko-orientovane upravlinnia regionalnymy proektamy zakhystu krytychnykh infrastruktur zasobamy systemy 112” [Safety-oriented management of regional projects of critical infrastructures defence by means of the system 112], Project management and development of production, No. 1(57), pp. 49-55.
6. Ivashkov, Yu. and Zalozh, V. (2017), “Analiz faktoriv, yaki vyznachaiut poriadok funktsionuvannia Derzhavnoi prykordonnoi sluzhby Ukrainy v umovakh osoblyvogo periodu” [Analysis of factors of identification procedures of the functioning of the state border office of Ukraine in the conditions of the special period], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 1(50), pp. 42-47.
7. Hryb, D.A., Demidov, B.O., Kucherenko, Yu.F., Tkachov, A.M. and Shubin, Ye.V. (2019), “Pryntsypy, metody i tekhnolohii modeliuvannia i doslidzhennia protsesiv funktsionuvannia skladnykh bahatostrukturnykh system viiskovoho pryznachennia i upravlinnia yikh strukturnoiu dynamikoiu” [Principles, methods and technologies of modeling and research processes of functioning complicated systems of military purposes and management of structure dynamics], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(156), pp. 64-73. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2019.156.09.
8. Kozlov, Yu. and Novykovа, О. (2018), “Metod pobudovy ranzhyruvanykh spyskiv kandydativ na zamishchenia posad dlia pryiniatia kadrovykh rishen” [The method of constructing ranked lists of candidates to fill positions for making personnel decisions], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 1(55), pp. 111-115. https://doi.org/10.30748/zhups.2018.55.15.
9. Kurtov, A.I., Polikashyn, O.V., Potikhenskyi, A.I. and Aleksandrov, V.M. (2017), “Ekspertni otsinky. Metod “Delfi” yak tekhnolohiia pryiniattia upravlinskykh rishen” [Expert estimations. The method of “Delfі” as the technology of managerial decision-making], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, Vol. 1(50), pp. 118-122.
10. Yashchuk, L. and Hashcuk, P. (2017), “Pryiniattia rishen v umovakh nevyznachenosti ta tekhnologiia ekspertnykh otsinok” [Decision-making in the conditions of vagueness and technology of expert estimations], Bulletin of Lviv State University of Life Safety, No. 16, pp. 6-26.
11. Shcherbachenko, О. (2017), Organizational and technological backgrounds of project configuration management for firefighting, TEKA an international quarterly journal on motorization, vehicle operation, energy efficiency and mechanical engineering, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 49-53.
12. Tryguba, A., Ratushny, R. and Shcherbachenko, O. (2018), Scientific and methodological grounds for investigating the connections in fire extinguishing systems of the united territorial communities, Entrepreneurship and management: Integrated security of contemporary Poland, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 153-166.
13. Shcherbachenko, О. (2018), “Obgruntuvaniia stsenariiv rozvytku system pozhezhogasinnia obiednanykh terytorialnykh gromad” [Establishing scenarios of fire extinguishing systems development in united territorial communities], Bulletin of Lviv State University of Life Safety, No. 17, pp. 14-22.
14. Tryguba, A., Ratushny, R., Shcherbachenko, O. and Bashynsky, O. (2018), System approach to the investigation of the projects of the fire-fighting systems’ functioning and development of the united territorial communities, TEKA an international quarterly journal on motorization, vehicle operation, energy efficiency and mechanical engineering, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 5-12.
15. Prydatko, O., Smotr, O., Borzov, Yu., Solotvinskyi, I. and Didyk, O. (2018), Informational System of Project Management in the Areas of Regional Security Systems' Development, IEEE Second Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing, No. 2, pp. 187-192.
16. Prydatko, O., Solotvinskyi, I., Kokotko, I. and Ivanovskyi, M. (2018), “Model portfelnogo upravlinnia proektamy rozvytku regionalnykh system bezpeki zhyttiediialnosti” [Model of portfolio management by development projects of regional life safety systems], Management of Development of Complex Systems, No. 36, pp. 42-50