Description: The article deals with the developed method of formalizing the task of situational analysis in the event of a dangerous situation of collision (collision) of courts. According to the accident statistics on water due to collisions of vessels with each other or with other navigational objects are one of the main. In turn, the intensity of navigation on the waterways of the world ocean increases with each passing year. In this situation, safety requirements are increasing when navigating, especially in areas with difficult (compressed) conditions. Consequently, when deciding on a shipper, it is necessary to evaluate a large amount of information. And since most of the input data is available in the form of interval-valuation and linguistic values, as well as the absence of input and output data, the properties of static stability determine the conditions of uncertainty. Therefore, in order to increase the efficiency and reasonableness of decision-making in the event of a dangerous situation, it is necessary to develop new approaches for the development of automated ship management systems. As the assessment of the situation is one of the first stages in the decision-making process, qualitative recognition of the situation allows us to make a solution that will maximally ensure the safe movement of vessels by waterways. Thus, in order to provide solutions for maneuvering and differentiation of vessels at their convergence, it is necessary to recognize the dangerous situation in advance. The developed method allows to summarize it on the basis of the received information from various sources and assess the situation on the basis of the guidance documents and the personal experience of experts. The use of the theory of fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic, as well as combined knowledge models for formalizing the process of recognizing a situation, allows operatively and reasonably to assess the dangerous situation of convergence (collision of vessels).
Keywords: navigation, dangerous convergence, fuzzy sets, collision of ships, decision-making, assessment of the situation
1. Vagushenko, L.L. (2010), “Podderzhka resheniy po raskhozhdeniyu s sudami” [Support for decisions on discrepancies with the courts], Phoenix, Odessa, 229 p.
2. Obertyur, K.L. (2015), “Povysheniye bezopasnosti ekspluatatsii sudov metodami upravleniya sobytiyami: dysertacija” [Improving the safety of vessel operation with event management methods: dissertation], Odessa, 223 p.
3. Buzhbetsky, R.Y. (2016), “Sovershenstvovaniye metodov preduprezhdeniya stolknoveniya sudov s uchetom osobennostey ikh vzaimodeystviya: dysertacija” [Improving the methods of preventing collisions of ships, taking into account the peculiarities of their interaction: dissertation], Odessa, 223 p.
4. Bulgakov, A.Y. (2016), “Razrabotka metoda vybora strategii raskhozhdeniya sudov s ispol'zovaniyem oblastey opasnykh kursov: dysertacija” [Developing a method for choosing a divergence strategy using hazard areas: dissertation], Odessa, 256 p.
5. Burmaka, A.I. (2016), “Razrabotka metoda vybora strategii raskhozhdeniya v situatsii chrezvychaynogo sblizheniya sudov: dysertacija” [Development of a method for choosing a divergence strategy in a situation of emergency vessel convergence: dissertation], Odessa, 246 p.
6. Grinyak, V.M. (2016), “Razrabotka matematicheskikh modeley obespecheniya bezopasnosti kollektivnogo dvizheniya morskikh sudov: dysertacija” [Development of mathematical models to ensure the safety of the collective movement of ships: dissertation], Vladivostok, 297 p.
7. Astrain, V.V. (2017), “Metodologiya analiza i sinteza slozhnykh aktivnikh tekhnicheskikh sistem i yeye realizatsiya v sisteme bezopasnosti sudovozhdeniya: dysertacija” [Methodology of analysis and synthesis of complex active technical systems and its implementation in the navigation safety system: dissertation], Krasnodar, 311 p.
8. Maltsev, A.S. (2005), “Manevrirovaniye sudov pri raskhozhdenii” [Maneuvering ships in case of divergence], Marine Training Center, Odessa, 208 p.
9. Sharlai, G.N. (2017), “MPPSS-72 s kommentariyami” [COLREGS with comments], MORKNIGA, Moscow, 137 p.
10. Mukhametzyanov, I.Z. (2017), “Nechetkiy logicheskiy vyvod i nechetkiy metod analiza iyerarkhiy v sistemakh podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy: prilozheniye k otsenke nadezhnosti tekhnicheskikh sistem” [Fuzzy inference and fuzzy analysis of hierarchies in decision support systems: application to assess the reliability of technical systems], Cybernetics and programming, No. 2, pp. 59-77.
11. Yahyayeva, G.E. (2016), “Osnovy teorii nechetkikh mnozhestv” [Fundamentals of the theory of fuzzy sets], INTUIT, Moscow, 187 p.
12. Vagushenko, L.L. and Tsymbal, N.N. (2007), “Sistemy avtomaticheskogo upravleniya dvizheniyem sudna” [Automatic ship motion control systems], Phoenix, Odessa, 328 p.
13. International Training Center Novikontas (2005), “Teoreticheskiy kurs podgotovki kapitanov, starshikh pomoshchnikov kapitana i vakhtennykh pomoshchnikov kapitana. Chast 1 (Navigation)” [Theoretical training course for captains, senior captains and watch captains], Klaipeda, pp. 11-25.
14. Vagushenko, L.L. (2004), “Sudovyye navigatsionno-informatsionnyye sistemy” [Ship navigation information systems] Phoenix, Odessa, 302 p.