Description: The possibilities of remote guidance of small-caliber anti-aircraft artillery (MZA) from an automated system for collecting, processing, displaying and analyzing information about the air environment are analyzed. The possibilities of using the remote control mode of MZA devices on a jamming data channel using a multifrequency signal (BSF) without the presence of servants on it, are shown: namely, the operation of a single fire mode separately from each machine gun and the remote control of the target using an electronic video recorder with optical sight, taking into account radar information from observation radar sta-tions (RLS), obtained in real time through an automated collection system, about fetching, displaying and analyzing information about the air environment. Violation of the integrity of the MAL control channel from the effects of firefighting and mechanical factors is a major drawback of remote control systems. One of the ways to improve the reliability of a communication line is to switch to radio channel control. But in this case it is necessary to solve the problem of impedance of the radio data transmission line. Therefore, there is a need for the complex application of various types of simple and complex signals, and the possibility of choosing the parameters of the radio signal in accordance with the changing real environment. In this case, one of the main requirements for the signal, one can consider the simplicity of managing its parameters with an acceptable complication of the mechanisms of formation and processing. Certain advantages, in this case, in front of other complex signals, have a multifre-quency signal, which is formed by the method of angular modulation of the high-frequency radio pulse by periodic voltage. The analysis of expediency of using methods and devices of autocorrelation and inter-correlation processing of coherent multi-frequency signals for the control of interference in the radio channel of remote control by means of MZA.
Keywords: remote control, ZU-23-2, stepper motor, microcontroller. multifrequency signal, protection, data transmission line, turntable, radio engineering system.
1. Ministry of Defense of the USSR “Tekhnycheskoe opysanye ZU-14” [Technical description of ЗУ-14].
2. Ministry of Defense of the USSR “Tekhnycheskoe opysanye ZU-23” [Technical description of ЗУ-23].
3. Alimpiiev, A.M., Pievtsov, H.V. and Hryb, D.A. (2015), “Dovidnyk uchasnyka ATO: ozbroiennia i viiskova tekhnika Zbro-inykh syl Rosiiskoi Federatsii” [Reference book of the ATO participant: armament and military equipment of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation], Original, Kharkiv, 732 p.
4. (1998), “Modernyzatsyya ZU-23: ohonʹ stanet tochnym” [Modernization of the ZU-23: the fire will become accurate],Voennyy parad, No. 4, рр. 74-76.
5. Kenyo, T. (1987), “Shaghovye dvyghately y ykh mykroprocessornye systemy upravlenyja” [Step motors and theirmicroprocessor control systems] , Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 200 p.
6. Shyrman, Ya.D. (2007), “Radyoélektronnye systemy: osnovy postroenyya y teoryya: Spravochnyk” [RadioelectronicSystems: Fundamentals of Construction and Theory: A Handbook], Radyotekhnyka, Moscow, 512 p.
7. Zarnowski, J., Pace, M. and Joyner, M. (1999), Aktive-pixel CMOS sensors improve their image, Laser Focus World,рp. 111-114.
8. Pavlenko, M.A., Smelyakov, S.V., Rudenko, V.N. and Khmelevsky, S.I. (2016), “Napravleniya razvitiya interfeysovvzaimodeystviya v avtomatizirovannykh sistemakh upravleniya spetsial'nogo naznacheniya” [Directions for development of interac-tion interfaces in automated control systems for special purposes], Information Processing Systems, No. 9(146), pp. 51-54.
9. Dedenok, V.P., Karlov, D.V., Pevtsov, G.V. and Reznikov, Yu.V. (2016), “Informatsiyni statystyky i yikhzastosuvannya u zadachakh syntezu vyrishalʹnykh pravyl vyyavlennya syhnalu na foni zavad v umovakh neparametrychnoyi apriornoyi nevyznachenosti” [Information statistics and their application in the problems of synthesis of decisive rules for detecting a signal against the background of interference under conditions of nonparametric a priori uncertainty], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(25), pp. 60-66.
10.Zomartov, U.M, Lominadze, V.I., Prisyazhniy, A.Y., Grehovodov, O.M., Bilchenko, S.G. and Krivokon, O.G. (2017),“Patent na korysnu modelʹ № 114613, UA, MPK (2017.01) F41G5/00 F41G3/00. “Systema dystantsiynoho keruvannya zasobamy malokalibernoyi artyleriyi” [The system of remote control means of small caliber artillery. Patent for Utility Model No. 114613, UA, MPC (2017.01) F41G5 / 00 F41G3 / 00].
11.Karlov, V.D., Leonov, I.G., Givotovski, R.N. and Petrushenko, V.N. (2012), “Ob odnoi vozmoznosty syntezakogerentnogo mnogochastotnogo sygnala s zadannimi koreliazionnimi svoistvami” [About one possibility of synthesis of coherent multifrequency signal with the set crosscorrelation properties], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 4(33), pp. 79-84.
12.Leonov, I.G., Prisyazhniy, A.Y., Sidorenko, D.S. and Zhyvotovskiy, R.M. (2013), “Invariantnii podhod k obnaruzeniyusignalov na fone pasivnih pomeh v usloviiah apriornoi neopredelennosti” [Invariant rules of findingout radar signals on background the passive hindrances in the conditions of apriory probability], Information Processing Systems, No. 6(113), pp. 103-107.