Description: The actuality of substantiation of rational approaches to planning combat actions with the use of unmanned combat air ve-hicles (UCAVs) specifies the necessity of development of such actions assessment. This research has great application relevance. The article presents the approach to simulation assessment model of UCAVs’ actions development. The scope of research covers the UCAVs’ operation. The aim of research is to substantiate the development approaches of UCAVs’ actions assessment means based on simulation model. The number of iterations depends on accuracy demand. The UCAVs’ operation is displayed in space and time. The model time is changed discretely with preset augment. The targeting situation is formed before the beginning of simulation model activation. Objects that will be attacked by UCAVs are discovered with reconnaissance means with preset in-tensity. It is assumed that random time of target acquisition has exponential distribution. The time of target acquisition is ran-domly set for each iteration. The number of targets and time of their acquisition will differ in each iteration. Each detected tar-gets randomly gets coordinates in X and Y axes within the controlled area with preset dimensions. The coordinates of UCAV are also set randomly. The approaching time is calculated based on preset UCAV’s speed and distance to the target. The observation time of detected target is random by its nature. The maximal observation time of detected target is set as initial condition. The observation time of detected target for each case is get by multiplying of this time by the random number in the bracket between zero and figure one obtained due to uniform density rule. If the target is observed during approach, it is put on attack. The target engagement is determined on single toss approach. During operating of simulation model, the number of detected targets and the number of engaged targets are calculated. Obtained statistic data are processed after the set number of realizations is finished. Estimations of expectation of detected and engaged targets’ numbers are obtained based on corresponding calculators’ data. The proximity of target engagement by the given number of UCAVs and preset patrolling time in the control area is assessed. The operation research methods were used in the realization of the model. Presented model combines such parameters as dimen-sions of patrolling area, target acquisition intensity, number of UCAVs, their armament and speed. Required dependences be-tween these parameters can be discovered by changing them. This can be the background of finding rational ways of UCAVs’ operation within set conditions.
Keywords: unmanned combat air vehicles (UCAV), simulation mode, battle actions, secret service.
1. Zharik, O.M. (2013), “Dosvid vykorystannya bezpilotnykh aviatsiynykh kompleksiv dlya vykonannya boyovykh(spetsialnykh) zavdan v Arabo-Izrayilskykh viynakh ta zbroynykh konfoiktakh” [Experience of using unmanned aviation c-omplexes to carry out combat (special) tasks in Arab-Israeli wars and armed confocts], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 2(51), рp. 6-8.
2. Zharik, O.M. (2013), “Dosvid stvorennya i zastosuvannya udarnykh BPLA bahatorazovoho vykorystannya: suchasnyy stan ta perspektyvy podalʹshoho rozvytku, vyznachennya potreby Povitryanykh Syl” [Experience in the creation and use of multiple drone UAVs: current state and prospects for further development, determination of Air Force requirements], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(10), pp. 30-38.
3. Chekunov, E. (2010), “Primeneniye BLA VS SSHA v voyennykh konfliktakh” [The use of US drone aircraft in m-ilitary conflicts], Foreign Military Review, No. 7, pp. 53-58.
4. Blinov, Yu. (2012), “Perspektivy razvitiya bespilotnoy aviatsii v vedushchikh stranakh NATO” [Prospects for thedevelopment of unmanned aircraft in the leading countries of NATO], Foreign Military Review, No. 12, pp. 54-58.
5. Strelnikov, D., Sidorov, A. and Mgimov, Y. (2018), “Sovmestnoye primeneniye pilotiruyemoy i bespilotnoy aviatsi SSHA v pervoy polovine XXI veka” [Joint use of US manned and unmanned aerial vehicles in the first half of the XXI century], Foreign Military Review, No. 4, pp. 52-59.
6. Moiseev, V.S. (2015), “Prikladnaya teoriya upravleniya bespilotnymi letatel'nymi apparatami: monografiya”[Applied theory of control of unmanned aerial vehicles: monograph], School, Kazan, 444 p.
7. Moiseev, G.V. (2013), “Osnovy teorii sozdaniya i primeneniya imitatsionnykh bespilotnykh aviatsionnykh k-ompleksov: monografiya” [Fundamentals of the theory of creation and application of imitational unmanned aircraft complexes: monograph], School, Kazan, 208 p.
8. Rul'ko, Ye.V. (2017), “Podkhod k imitatsii protsessa prinyatiya resheniy v sisteme modelirovaniya voyennykhdeystviy” [Approach to the imitation of the decision-making process in the system of modeling military operations], System Analysis And Applied Informatics, No.1, pp. 49-55.
9. Koval, A.V. (2012), “Imitatsionnaya model boyevykh deystviy i yeye primeneniye dlya vybora vooruzheniyaoperiruyushchey gruppirovki voysk” [Simulation model of hostilities and its use to select the weapons of the operating group of troops], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(9), pp. 151-154.
10. Venttsel, Ye.S., Ovcharov, L.A. (2003), “Teoriya veroyatnostey i yeye inzhenernyye prilozheniya” [Probability theory and its engineering applications], Academy, Moscow, 464 p.
11. Pisaruk, N.N. (2009), “Issledovaniye operatsiy” [Operations Research], BGU, Minsk, 304 p.
12. Arkhangel'skiy, A.Ya. (2010), “Programmirovaniye v C++ Builder” [Programming in C ++ Builder], BINOM,Moscow, 1034 p.