Description: The article discusses attack description models. In the general information protection model, with a complete overlap of each threat, the information protection system is confronted by a protection mechanism that prevents threats from affecting the protected area. It has been established that the model should take into account the greatest number of factors influencing threats, the likelihood of vulnerability and threat realization, threat realization and possible losses, as well as determine the effectiveness of the implementation of protective equipment and the degree of system security. Requirements to ensure the performance of formal methods for short limited samples on the list of security threats to information resources, attack parameters and security conditions of a communication system are determined. A resolution rule is described that, with the least amount of errors, classi-fies the security status of a communication system according to the effects of threats based on a sequence of parameters of cyber-attacks. A generic typical model is presented that describes the interaction of threats, the security features of the security system of electronic communications systems, and a variety of security states. To determine the state of security of communication sys-tems, it is proposed to apply the method of finding a decision rule based on the construction of a separating hyperplane. This model is built on the basis of solving the following tasks: determining the initial set of threats combined at a specific time in the threat vector, and changing the coordinates of the vector for a certain observation period; estimating quantitative values of threat levels in selected time slices of the model phase space; search for the optimal guiding vector of the separating hyperplane for a set of vectors of successive change of threat levels. The proposed model for assessing the impact of threats on the state of security will quickly take into account changes in the threats of communication systems, consider additional threats that recur, and receive current assessments of the state of protection of information resources in general.
Keywords: communication system, information security model, security assessment, threat impact model, threat parameters.
1. Buryachok, V.L. (2013), “Suchasni systemy vyyavlennya atak v informatsiyno-telekomunikatsiynykh systemakh imerezhakh. Modelʹ vyboru ratsionalʹnoho varianta reahuvannya na proyavy storonnʹoho kibernetychnoho vplyvu” [Modern sys-tems of intrusion detection in information and telecommunication systems and networks. The selection model of rational variant of responding to the occurrence of extraneous influence cybernetic], Informational Security, No. 1, pp. 33-40.
2. Kucherniuk, P.V. and Dovhal, A.O. (2017), “Modelʹ zahroz bezpeky v informatsiyno-komunikatsiynykh systemakh naosnovi rehresiynoho analizu” [Model threats to security of information and communications systems based on regression analy-sis], Electronics and Communication, No. 2(97), pp. 79-84.
3. Pavlov, I.M. and Toliupa, S.V. (2014), “Analiz pidkhodiv otsinky efektyvnosti matematychnykh modelei pry proektu-vanni system zakhystu informatsii” [Analysis of approaches to assessing the effectiveness of mathematical models in the design of information security systems], Modern Information Security, No. 3, pp. 36-44.
4. Dudykevych, V.B. and Opirskyi, I.R. (2016), “Analiz modelei zakhystu informatsii v informatsiinykh merezhakh derz-havy” [Analysis of models of information security in information networks of state], Information Processing Systems, No. 4(141), pp. 86-89.
5. Davidova, E.N. (2011), “Matematicheskoe modelirovanie raspredelennyh sistem zashchity informacii” [Mathematicalmodelling of the distributed systems of security of the information], Software Products and Systems, No. 2, pp. 57-61.
6. Buriachok, V.L. (2011), “Alhorytm otsiniuvannia stupenia zakhyshchenosti spetsialnykh informatsiino-telekomunikatsiinykh system” [The algorithm for estimating the security of special information-telecommunication systems], Protection of Information, No. 3(52), pp. 19-27.
7. Il’yashov, O.A. and Buryachok, V.L. (2010), “Do pitannya zahistu іnformacіjno-telekomunіkacіjnoї sferi vіd storon-n'ogo kіbernetichnogo vplivu” [Protection of the information and telecommunication sphere from external cybernetic invasion], Science and Defense, No. 4, pp. 35-40.
8. Antoniuk, A.O. (2015), “Modelyuvannya system zakhystu informatsiyi” [Modeling of information security systems],National University of State Tax Service of Ukraine, Irpin, 273 p.
9. Romanov, O.I., Liventsev, S.P. and Pavlov, I.M. (2004), “Matematychna modelʹ zakhystu informatsiyi v avtomaty-zovanykh merezhakh spetsialʹnoho pryznachennya” [Mathematical model of information protection in automated networks of special purpose], Collection of Scientific Works of VITI NTUU “KPI”, No. 5, pp. 23-31.
10. Shipova, T.N., Bosko, V.V., Bereziuk, I.A. and Parkhomenko, Iu.M. (2016), “Analiz sovremennykh metodov obnaruz-heniia vtorzhenii v kompiuternye sistemy” [Analysis of modern methods of finding out intruding in computer systems], Informa-tion Processing Systems, No. 1(138), pp. 133-137.
11. Kozubtsov, I.M., Kozubtsova, L.M., Kutsayev, V.V. and Tereshchenko, T.P. (2018), “Metodyka otsinky kibernetych-noyi zakhyshchenosti systemy zvʺyazku orhanizatsiyi” [Method of assessment of the cibernetic protection of the organization communication system], Modern Information Technologies in the Sphere of Security and Defence, No. 1(31), pp. 43-46.
12. Salnyk, S.V., Salnyk, V.V. and Bovda, E.M. (2016), “Metodyka audytu vtorhnen v mobilni radiomerezhi klasuMANET” [Methodology of audit intrusions in mobile radio networks class MANET], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(138), pp. 125-130.