Description: The article outlines a methodical approach to the formation of systematic conceptual position on the procedure for the im-plementation of measures and development activities of the air defense systems of the state and its armed forces in the program period of time and in the future perspective, the organizational and methodological bases of the substantiation, formulation and implementation of the concept of development and outline a promising system of air defense in the framework of program-targeted planning of activities in the military-technical area and programmatic-situational management this activity. It is proved that one of the main directions of development of air defense weapons, as well as technological re -equipment of air defense groups should be the phased, planned and coordinated evolutionary and innovative transformation of heterogeneous samples of existing types and types of weapons and military equipment into a set of new models, which are integrated into a promising air defense weapons system. It is necessary to provide for the rapid integration of new weapons and military equipment, armament air defense system with the gradual replacement of obsolete models with the latest models. English: In the planning perspective, it is necessary to choose the joint development of traditional and non-traditional types of weapons and military equipment and their integration into the air defense weapons system to solve new problems. It is proved that it is necessary to strive and ensure that the structure of air defense weapon system remained samples of no more than two generations along with this, the develop-ment and implementation of the latest weapons, considering their high cost, should be carried out, first of all, in the main areas of development of the air defense weapons system to solve priority tasks. The main role in the formation of operational and tacti-cal requirements should be given to the customer, and technical requirements - the developer of weapons and military equip-ment. Conceptual documents that determine the type and appearance of a future air defense armament system should determine the basic ways of its evolution.
Keywords: development of weapons system, air defense, program-target planning, level of technical equipment.
1. Demidov, B.A., Ostapenko, S.N., Lukhanin, M.I. (2014), “Systemno-kontseptualnye osnovy metodolohyy voenno-nauchnykh yssledovanyi y reshenyia prykladnykh voenno-tekhnycheskykh problem” [System and conceptual bases of methodology of military and scientific researches and decisions of applied military and technical problems], ZNPAO, Tver, 676 p.
2. Demidov, B.A., Korostelev, O.P. and Ostapenko, S.N. (2016), “Metodycheskye osnovy systemnykh yssledovanyi y reshenyia problem tekhnycheskoho osnashchenyia vooruzhennykh syl hosudarstva” [Methodical bases of system researches and the decision of problems of technical equipment of the armed forces of the state], Stylos, Kyiv, 655 p.
3. Velychko, O.F. and Demidov, B.O. (2015), “Metodychni osnovy upravlinnia rozvytkom systemy ozbroiennia zbroinykh syl derzhavy ta kontroliu za vykorystanniam zakhodiv yaki realizovuiutsia u prohramnomu periodi chasu” [Methodological bases for management of the development of the state's armed forces system and control over the use of measures implemented in the programming period of time], Science and Defense, No. 3(4), pp. 62-73.
4. Grib, D.A., Demidov, B.A. and Khmelevskaia, O.A. (2013), “Printsipy i aspekty metodicheskogo podkhoda k formirovaniiu operativno-strategicheskikh i operativno-takticheskikh trebovanii k perspektivnoi sisteme vooruzheniia vooruzhennykh sil gosudarstva i k ee strukturnym komponentam” [Principles and aspects of a methodological approach to the formation of operational-strategic and operational-tactical requirements for a promising weapons system of the state armed forces and its structural components], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(11), pp. 29-34.
5. Turinskyi, O.V. (2018), “Metodyka obgruntuvannia mnozhyn kharakterystyk perspektyvnykh zenitnykh raketnykh kompleksiv i vyznachennia yikh dopustymykh zmin” [Methodology of sets substantiation of promising anti-aircraft missile systems and determination of their permissible variation], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(31), pp. 67-72. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2018.31.08
6. Hryb, D.A., Demidov, B.O. and Naumenko, M.V. (2009), “Metodolohichnyi pidkhid do formuvannia tekhnichnoho obrysu perspektyvnykh zrazkiv ozbroiennia ta viiskovoi tekhniky” [Methodological approach to the formation of the technical outline of perspective weapons and military equipment], Science and Defense, No. 4, pp. 30-34.
7. Chepkov, I.B., Zubarev, V.V. Smyrnov, V.O. (2017), “Teoriia ozbroiennia. Naukovo-tekhnichni problemy ta zavdannia. T.5. Voienno-tekhnichna polityka ukrainy formuvannia stan ta shliakhy udoskonalennia: monohrafiia” [Theory of arms. Scientific and technical problems and tasks. Vol.5. Military-technical policy of Ukraine: formation, state and ways of improvement: monography], Buroho V.D., Kyiv, 448 p.
8. Turinskyi, O.V., Grib, D.A., Demіdov, B.O., Kucherenko, Yu.F., Tkachov, A.M. and Hmelevs'ka, O.O. (2019), “Naukovo-metodichnі osnovi і zasobi doslіdzhennya procesіv upravlіnnya strukturnoyu dinamіkoyu skladnih bagatostrukturnih sistem vіjs'kovogo priznachennya u їh zmіstovnomu visvіtlennі” [Scientific-methodological bases and means of research of
processes of management of structural dynamics of complex multistructural military systems in their substantive illumination], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(36), pp. 60-72. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2019.36.07.
9. Grib, D.A., Demidov, B.A., Kucherenko, Iu.F., Khmelevskaia, O.A., Gridina, V.V. and Mikhaleva, L.V. (2017), “Evoliutsionno-innovatsionnyi podkhod k razrabotke slozhnykh obraztsov vooruzheniia i voennoi tekhniki, k formirovaniiu i realizatsii strategii razvitiia sistemy vooruzheniia vooruzhennykh sil gosudarstva” [Evolutionary-innovative approach to development of complex samples of arms and military equipment, to formation and implementation of the strategy for the development of the armament system of the armed forces of the state], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(29), pp. 11-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.29.02.
10. Velychko, O.F., Gryb, D.A., Demidov, B.O. and Lukhanin, M.I. (2017), “Problemni aspekty intehratsii netradytsiinykh vydiv ozbroiennia do skladu perspektyvnoi systemy ozbroiennia zbroinykh syl derzhavy” [Problematic aspects of integration of non-traditional weapons into the state armed forces armed forces system], Weapons and Military Equipment, No. 3(15), pp. 77-83.
11. Burenok, V.M., Yvlev, A.A. and Korchak, V.Yu. (2007), “Prohrammno-tselevoe planyrovanye y upravlenye sozdanyem nauchno-tekhnycheskoho zadela dlia perspektyvnoho y netradytsyonnoe vooruzhenyia” [Program-based planning and management of the creation of scientific and technical facilities for promising and unconventional weapons], Hranytsa, Moscow, 408 p.