Description: The Fuzzy controller has been synthesized to solve the task of controlling the three-mass electromechanical system, which is a fuzzy inference system. For the synthesis of the Fuzzy controller, the MATLAB system Fuzzy Logic Toolbox has been used. A Simulink scheme has been developed for a fuzzy system model, which includes the Fuzzy Logic Controller regulator unit and a tryomasma-electromechanical model. During the synthesis of the Fuzzy controller, the main program of the Fuzzy Logic Toolbox package is used - fuzzy inference editor (FIS editor), with which the fuzzy inference system structure is formed in graphic mode. In the process of synthesis, the auxiliary programs of the FIS editor are used: the editor of the membership functions of linguistic variables and the fuzzy inference rule editor, the rules viewer, the fuzzy inference surface viewer. To build a system of fuzzy inference, linguistic variables and given sets of their values are selected. The range of change, the type and parameters of the membership functions of linguistic variables are determined. Mamdani fuzzy output algorithm is selected. A base of fuzzy inference rules has been formed. During the research it was found that by changing the type and parameters of the membership functions, the range of their changes can be synthesized by the Fuzzy controller, which ensures high quality performance of the three-mass electromechanical systems. A simulation of the three-mass system with a synthesized Fuzzy controller and a system without a Fuzzy controller with a step input with a random amplitude was performed. Comparison of the quality of transients of a system without a Fuzzy regulator and a system with a Fuzzy regulator demonstrates the effectiveness of using fuzzy inference systems as regulators of multi-mass electromechanical systems.
Keywords: fuzzy technologies, fuzzy inference systems, fuzzy system, fuzzy control, three-mass electromechanical system, Fuzzy controller.
1. German, E.E. (2008), “Sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivyi razvitiya sistem nechetkogo upravleniya” [The current state
and development prospects of fuzzy control systems], Bulletin of the National Technical University “KhPI”, No. 57,
2. German, E.E. and Klimenko, L.A. (2015), “Proektirovanie nechetkih modeley intellektualnyih promyishlennyih regulya- torov i sistem upravleniya” [Design of fuzzy models of intelligent industrial regulators and control systems], Information and Control Systems on the Railway Transport, No. 3, pp. 24-31.
3. Sharma, D. (2011), Designing and Modeling Fuzzy Control Systems, International Journal of Computer Applications, No. 1(16), pp. 46-53. https://doi.org/10.5120/1973-2644.
4. Chopra, S., Mitra, R. and Kumar, V. (2005), Fuzzy Controller: Choosing an Appropriate and Smallest Rule Set, Interna- tional Journal of Computational Cognition, No. 4(3), pp. 73-79.
5. Filo, G. (2010), Modelling of fuzzy logic control system using the MATLAB SIMULINK program, Technical Transac- tions, No. 8(107), pp. 73-81.
6. Klepikov, V.B., Banev, E.F. and Mehovich, S.A. (2010), “Energosberegayuschee fuzzy upravlenie elektroprivodom eskalatora metropolitena sistemyi TPN-AD” [Energy-saving fuzzy control of the electric drive of the metropolitan escalator of the TPN-AD system], Bulletin of the National Technical University “KhPI”, No. 28, pp. 579-582.
7. Cherevko, E.A. (2014), “Upravlenie elektroprivodom rolikov rolgangov TLS s ispolzovaniem fazzi-logiki” [Control of the electric drive of the rollers of the TLS roller tables using fuzzy logic], Bulletin of the Priazov State Technical University, No. 28, pp. 179-183.
8. Shchokin, V.P., Sushentsev, O.O. and Kolomits, G.V. (2009), “Intelektualna systema upravlinnia z nechitkym adaptyvnym emuliatorom” [Intelligent control system with fuzzy adaptive emulator], Automatics. Automation. Electrical Complexes and Systems, No. 1, pp. 177-181.
9. Stepanets, O.V. and Karakoy, A.V. (2016), “Rozrobka nechitkoho rehuliatora dlia zadachi zabezpechennia temperaturnoi skladovoi komfortnoho mikroklimatu” [Development of a fuzzy controller for the task of providing a temperature component of a comfortable microclimate], Technological Audit and Production Reserves, No. 1(2), pp. 50-55.
10. Fedin, S.S. (2016), “Modelirovanie fuzzy-sistemyi navedeniya raketyi na tsel” [Modeling of a fuzzy-missile guidance system on a target], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 1(45), pp. 190-195.
11. Priya, R. and Sherly, E. (2016), Design of an adaptive constrained based neuro-fuzzy controller for fault detection of a power plant system, Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engeneering, No. 5(7), pp. 208-218.
12. Khaksar, M., Rezvani, A. and Moradi, M.H. (2016), Simulation of novel hybrid method to improve dynamic responses
with PSS and UPFC by fuzzy logic controller, Neural Computing and Applications, No. 29(3), pp. 837-85.
13. Singhala, P., Shah, D.N. and Patel, B. (2014), Temperature Control using Fuzzy Logic, International Journal of In- strumentation and Control Systems (IJICS), No. 1(4), pp. 1-10. https://doi.org/10.5121/ijics.2014.41011.
14. Saudagar, P.A., Dhote, D.S. and Chinchkhede, K.D. (2012), Design of Fuzzy Logic Controller for Humidity Control in Greenhouse, International Journal of Engineering Inventions, No. 1(11), pp. 45-49.
15. Solanke, D.R., Chinchkhede, K.D. and Manwar, A.B. (2017), Design & Implementation of Fuzzy Inference System For Automatic Braking System, International Journal of Reseach in Science and Engineering, No. 6(9), pp. 1242-1255.
16. Vichuzhanin, V. (2012), Realization of a fuzzy controller with fuzzy dynamic correction, Central European Journal of Engineering, No. 2(3), pp. 392-398. https://doi.org/10.2478/s13531-012-0003-7.
17. Herman, E.E., Lisachenko, I.G. and Bespalov, K.I. (2015), “Syntez systemy upravlinnia sushylnoiu ustanovkoiu z vykorystanniam nechitkoho kontrolera z samo nalashtuvanniam” [Synthesis of the control system of a drying installation using a fuzzy controller with the setting itself], Information Control Systems in the Railway Transport, No. 1, pp. 71-74
18. Kharchenko, R.Yu. (2012), “Sravnitelnyiy analiz metodov aktivnoy adaptatsii PI-regulyatorov i nechetkih regulyatorov dlya sistem konditsionirovaniya i ventilyatsii (SKV) morskih sudov” [Comparative analysis of methods of active adaptation of PI-regulators and fuzzy regulators for air-conditioning and ventilation systems (VS) of sea vessels], Scientific Bulletin of the Kherson State Maritime Academy, No. 2(7), pp. 276-286.
19. Isaev, Ye.O. and Simanenkov, A.L. (2013), “Analiz system nechitkoho keruvannia sudnovymy elektro-
enerhetychnymy kompleksamy na prykladi avtomatychnykh rehuliatoriv temperatury” [Analysis of systems of fuzzy control of ship electrical and energy complexes by the example of automatic temperature controllers], Scientific Bulletin of the Kherson State Maritime Academy, No. 2(9), pp. 35-40.
20. Almatheel, Y.A. and Abdelrahman, A. (2017), Speed control of DC motor using Fuzzy Logic Controller, International Conference on Communication, Control, Computing and Electronics Engineering (ICCCCEE), pp. 586-594. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCCCEE.2017.7867673.
21. Ramjug-Ballgobin, R., Sayed Hassen, S.Z. and Veerapen, S. (2015), Load frequency control of a nonlinear two-area power system, International Conference on Computing, pp. 54-55. https://doi.org/10.1109/CCCS.2015.7374172.
22. Chaudhary, H., Khatoon, S. and Singh, R., (2016), ANFIS based speed control of DC motor, Second International In- novative Applications of Computational Intelligence on Power, Energy and Controls with their Impact on Humanity (CIPECH), pp. 63-68. https://doi.org/10.1109/CIPECH.2016.7918738.
23. Carvajal, J., Chen, G. and Ogmen, H. (2000), Fuzzy PID controller: Design, performance evaluation, and stability analysis, Information Sciences, No. 123, pp. 249-270. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0020-0255(99)00127-9.
24. Tang, K.S., Man, K.F. and Chen, G. (2001), An optimal fuzzy PID controller, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Elec- tronics, No. 48(4), pp. 757-765. https://doi.org/10.1109/41.937407.
25. Xie, X. and Long, Z. (2015), Fuzzy PID Temperature Control System Design Based on Single Chip Microcomputer, In- ternetional Journal of Online and Biometrical Engineering, No. 11(8), pp. 29-33. https://doi.org/10.3991/ijoe.v11i8.4881.
26. Jigang, H., Jie, W. and Hui, F. (2017), An anti-windup self-tuning fuzzy PID controller for speed control of brushless
DC motor, Journal for Control, Measurement, Electronics, Computing and Communications, No. 58(3), pp. 321-336.
27. Kim, J. Chang, P. and Jin, M. (2016), Fuzzy PID controller design using time-delay estimation, Transactions of the In- stitute of Measurement and Control, No. 39(9), pp. 1329-1338. https://doi.org/10.1177/0142331216634833.