Description: Intelligence and search actions for which intelligence units and special purpose units of the National Guard of Ukraine (NSU) are involved, at the present stage should be carried out as soon as possible with minimal resources and with guaranteed results of the task. A new method of search actions – a relay search “by direction”, which was tested in mountainous and wood- ed areas, demonstrated its existing efficiency advantages over traditional search by direction, first of all, by the possibilities of reducing the time required to complete the search task, and also the preservation of the potential of special capabilities of search groups to solve the tasks of the final stage of the search: the detention, neutralization or destruction of the enemy. Relay search allows, without reaching the limit values of indicators of special abilities in a shorter time, to successfully accomplish the tasks of both search and neutralization (destruction) of the enemy. However, at present there is a certain disproportion between the re- quired number of forces and means and the existing formations for carrying out service and combat missions to ensure the state of emergency. The contradiction between the necessary and the real situation of professional training of personnel of intelligence units (special purpose units), which is caused by changes in the priorities of service and combat missions and specific require- ments, which, in turn, are determined by new ways to fulfill them, requires the development of appropriate approaches to the process rational composition of search teams for conducting a relay search. Thus, the differences in the psychophysical and spe- cial abilities of the personnel to ensure guaranteed performance of the assigned reconnaissance and search task determine the problem of determining the rational composition of the RPG search teams when organizing the search in the direction of the relay. The purpose of the article is to highlight the recruitment criteria and methods for determining the rational composition of the search teams of the reconnaissance and search team for conducting a relay search in the direction and following on the tracks taking into account the bioenergy capabilities of military personnel.
Keywords: search in the direction of the relay way, the bioenergetic capabilities of the organism, an empirical model of the intelligence-search group, the criteria for recruitment, the definition of a rational composition.
1. Sutiushev, T.A. and Vasylenko, A.E. (1994), “Razrabotka meropryiatyi po povyshenyiu effektyvnosty okhrani y obo- rony stratehycheskoho obyekta (aerodroma) pry vedenyy boevoho protyvodeistvyia razvedyvatelno-dyversyonnim hruppam (RDH) protyvnyka” [Development of measures to increase the effectiveness of the protection and defense of a strategic object (airfield) while conducting combat counteraction to enemy reconnaissance and sabotage groups], Kharkov Higher Military Aviation Engineering Red Banner School of the Air Force of Ukraine, Kharkiv, 128 p.
2. Sutiushev, T.A. (2007), “Sposib poshukovykh diy – estafetnyi poshuk” [The search method is a relay search], Honor and the Law, No. 2, рр. 18-21.
3. Chuprun, V.T. and Sutiushev, T.A. (2019), “Metodika obґruntuvannya sposobu estafetnogo poshuku” [Methodology for justification of the relay search method], Proceedings of the XVth International Scientific Conference “The newest tech-
nologies - for the protection of airspace”, 10-11 April 2019, Kharkiv, Ukraine, pp. 447.
4. Sutiushev, T.A. (2005), “Rezultaty polovykh doslidzhen shchodo vyznachennia ratsionalnykh pokaznykiv novoho sposobu poshukovykh dii – estafetnoho poshuku” [Field research results for identifying rational metrics for a new search ac- tivity - relay search], Proceedings of the Scientific and Practical Conference “The Place and Role of Internal Troops in En- suring the Internal Security of the State”, 23-24 November, Kharkiv, Ukraine, pp. 19.
5. Sutiushev, T.A. and Pavlov, D.V. (2007), “Vyznachennia boiovykh mozhlyvostei pidrozdiliv spetsialnoho pryznachennia VV MVS Ukrainy pry provedenni poshukovykh dii za napriamom v hirskii mistsevosti” [Determination of com- bat capabilities of the special purpose units of the Air Force of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine when conducting search actions in a direction in a mountainous area], Academy of Internal Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, Kharkiv, 108 p.
6. Levchenko, S.O., Lavnіchenko, O.V., Dovbnya, V.V. and Sutyushev, T.A. (2008), “Analiz rezultativ doslidnytskykh taktyko-spetsialnykh navchan” [Analysis of the results of research tactics and special exercises], Honor and the Law, No. 3, рр. 4-11.
7. Sutiushev, T.A. and Pavitskyi, V.O. (2007), “Vyznachennia i poriadok rozpodilu syl i zasobiv v okremykh raionakh zony rozviduvalno-poshukovykh dii” [Definition and order of distribution of forces and means in separate areas of the zone of prospecting and search actions], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 7, pp. 116-127.
8. Chuprun, V.T., Sutiushev, T.A. and Nefedov, O.M. (2018), “Osoblyvosti vyznachennia zamyslu provedennia estafet- noho poshuku” [Features of determining the purpose of conducting a relay search], Honor and the Law, No. 3, pp. 58-65.
9. Sutiushev, T.A., Chuprun, V.T. and Frolova, O.S. (2018), “Vyznachennia porohovykh navantazhen poshukovykh hrup u khodi estafetnoho poshuku” [Determining Thresholds for Search Groups in Relay Search], Honor and the Law, No. 3(66), pp. 11-19.
10. Lomov, B.F. (1972), “Sovmestnaia (hruppovaia) deiatelnost liudei, formyrovanye trudovykh kollektyvov y psykholo- hycheskye aspekty upravlenyia ymy” [Joint (group) activity of people, formation of labor collectives and psychological as- pects of their management], Znanye, Moscow, 240 р.
11. Lomov, B.F. (1975), “Psykhycheskye protsessy y obshchenye. Metodologicheskie problemy social'noj psihologii” [Mental processes and communication. Methodological Problems of Social Psychology], Nauka, Moscow, 164 p.
12. Chuprun, V.T. and Sutiushev, T.A. (2019), “Empirychna model rozviduvalno-poshukovoi hrupy pryznachenoi dlia
vedennia estafetnoho poshuku” [An empirical model of a reconnaissance search team designed to conduct a relay search], Proceedings of the XVth International Scientific Conference “The newest technologies - for the protection of air-space” 10 – 11 April, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 446 p.
13. Horodnov, V.P. (2006), “Metody kilkisnoi otsinky rishen ta modeliuvannia sluzhbovo-boiovoi dii chastyn i pidroz- diliv vnutrishnikh viisk” [Methods of quantitative decision-making and modeling of combat operations of units and units of internal troops], Academy of Internal Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, Kharkiv, 266 p.
14. Dembo, A.H. (1988), “Vrachebni kontrol v sporte” [Medical supervision in sports], Medytsyna, Moscow, 288 р.
15. Pashukova, T.I., Dopiro, A.I. and Diakonov, H.V. (2006), “Praktykum iz zahalnoi psykholohii” [Workshop on Gen-
eral Psychology], Znanniye, Kyiv, 203 p.
16. Sutiushev, T.A., Shakhbazov, V.H. and Hryhorieva, M.M. (1998), “Vyznachennia fiziolohichnoho stanu rozvidnyka v period reidu” [Determination of the physiological state of the scout during the raid], Collection of Scientific Works of the Kharkov Air Force Pilots Institute, No. 1, pp. 37-41.
17. Sutiushev, T.A., Shaitanov, V.A and Shkorbatov, Yu.H. (2003), “Rezultaty polyovykh doslidzhen, zmin mozhly- vostei snaiperiv v khodi provedennia snaiperskoi zasidky” [Field research results, changes in sniper capabilities during sniper ambush], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(16), pp. 33-35.