Description: The planning term and its purpose are defined, the basic requirements for the annual plan of operation and repair of military vehicles automotive equipment are considered, according to which the output of the machines for repair should be uniform (stepped) during the year, the determination of the degree of the reserve of motor resources is understood, under which the difference between the reserve of the two machines in the information is understood. otherwise, in order to increase the stock of motor resources, options for calculating the cost of motor resources per year are defined, such as assignments equal to the normative run if the optimum degree of apas motor resources graphical method, when costs are freely assigned, based on the needs of motor resources, and all conditions are checked using a graph, graphoanalytical method, when the costs of motor resources are determined by analytical dependencies, and the data for the substitution in the formula are taken from the graph of the actual and optimal stock of motor resources, analyzed sequence of application of graphoanalytic method of calculation of annual mileage of each machine, the essence of which is the application of analytical formulas and graphs of optimal and factual First Resources machine shown that when used in planning the final result can be obtained only after several years. A simpler tabular method of determining the annual cost of motor resources is proposed, according to which the results of calculations by analytical formulas are entered in the table, and the result of the annual run of each machine should not exceed the established standards, and for machines of construction and transport groups of operation of two norms. This method provides a steady supply of machinery for each operating group at the end of the year for which planning is being carried out. An example of the calculation of the cost of motor resources per year for six cars, using a tabular method, which confirms its fidelity.
Keywords: regulatory documents, automotive technology, planning, graphoanalytic method, step of stock of motor resources, tabular method
1. The Order of the Commander of the National Guard of Ukraine (2016), “Pro zatverdzhennia poriadku orhanizatsii ta ekspluatatsii avtomobilnoi tekhniky, inshoho maina nomenklatury avtomobilnoi sluzhby Natsionalnoi hvardii Ukrayiny No. 900 vid 27.12.2016” [On approval of the order of organization and operation of automobile equipment, other property of the nomen-clature of automobile service of the National Guard of Ukraine No. 900 dated 27.12.2016].
2. Pluzhnikov, B.O., Shashkin, A.V. and Petrychenko, S.O. (2016), “Orhanizatsiia ekspluatatsii i remontu avtomobilnoi ta elektrohazovoi tekhniky” [Organization of operation and repair of automotive and electro-gas appliances], NAU, Kyiv, 460 p.
3. Smyrnov, A.T. (1978), “Еkspluatatsyia armeiskykh mashyn” [Operation of army cars], Voenizdat, Moscow, 430 р.
4. The Order of the Ministry of Transport of Ukraine (1998), “Polozhennia pro tekhnichne obsluhovuvannia i remont dorozhnikh transportnykh zasobiv avtomobilnoho transportu No. 102 vid 30.03.1998” [Regulations on maintenance and repair of road vehicles of motor transport No. 102 dated 30.03.1998], available at: www.search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/REG2708.html.
5. Budianu, R.H. (2010), “Vdoskonalennia systemy tekhnichnoho obsluhovuvannia viiskovykh avtomobiliv na osnovi yikh-diahnostuvannia” [Improvement of the system of maintenance of military vehicles on the basis of their diagnostics], National Transport University, Kyiv, 212 p.
6. Anysymov, A.P. (1986), “Еkonomyka, orhanyzatsyia y planyrovanye avtomobylnoho transporta” [Economics, organiza-tion and planning of automobile transport], Transport, Moscow, 430 р.
7. Buriak, P.D., Tsebriuk, I.V., Parkhomchuk, O.V. and Martseniak, O.P. (2017), “Udoskonalennia hrafoanalitychnoho me-todu vyznachennia richnykh probihiv pry planuvanni ekspluatatsii ta remontu avtomobilnoi tekhniky u viiskovii chastyni NHU” [Improvement of the graphoanalytic method of determining annual runs in planning the operation and repair of motor vehicles in the military unit of the National Guard of Ukraine], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 3(51), pp. 81-84.
8. Bando, M., Hasebe, H., Nakayama, A., Shibata, A. and Sugiyama, Y. (1995), Dynamical Model of Traffic Congestion and Numerical Simulation, Physical Review, No. 51(1), available at: https://journals.aps.org/pre/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevE.51.1035.
9. Ludchenko, O.A. (2007), “Tekhnichna ekspluatatsiia i obsluhovuvannia avtomobiliv” [Technical operation and mainte-nance of automobiles], Higher School, Kyiv, 527 p.
10. Shasha, I.K., Ivanchenko, A.O., Temnikov, V.O. and Tsebriuk, I.V. (2015), “Udoskonalennia matematychnoi modeli zminy tekhnichnoho stanu avtobronetankovoi tekhniky” [Improvement of the mathematical model of the change in the technical state of automotive armored vehicles], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(21), pp. 138-142.
11. Shasha, I.K., Ivanchenko, О.V., Ivanchenko, A.O., Temnikov, V.O. and Tsebriuk, I.V. (2015), “Zakonomirnist vplyvu su-marnoi vytraty palnoho na zminu tekhnichnoho stanu avtobronetankovoi tekhniky” [The regularity of the influence of the total fuel consumption on the change of the technical state of the auto-armored tanks], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(44), pp. 51-55.
12. Yuzhanyn, Y.N. (2014), “Analiz metodiv obhruntuvannia vyvodu avtomobiliv z ekspluatatsii” [Analysis of methods for justifying decommissioning of vehicles], Notes of the Mining Institute, No. 209, pp. 209-212.
13. Balhabekov, T.K. and Koshmahanbetova, A.S. (2016), “Faktory, vlyiaiushchye na effektyvnost ekspluatatsii hruzovykh avtomobylei” [Factors affecting the efficiency of the operation of trucks], International Journal of Experimental Education, No. 12(2), рp. 190-194.