Description: During organization of air defense a ponder able value acquires realization of interaction which is definitely a managed process purposeful activity of corresponding commanders for concerted and interrelated for the purpose, by a task, at times, place, and by the methods of implementation of tasks of actions of subdivisions. The primary purpose of interaction is creation of the most favorable con-ditions for realization of battle possibilities every subdivision that takes part in an air defensive. It is expedient to examine cooperation as system that must be appraised through the indexes of efficiency of air defense. It is always possible to name some organizational, opera-tive and technical events, character of those or other connections of interaction what in largely pulls to the change of efficiency of air defense in an operation changes at implementation of that. One of important properties of processes of interaction there is their control-lability. For an interaction management, as a rule, use un basic communication of existent control channels of system and can be formed the temporal organs of management. And such properties of control system, as quality, firmness and operativeness, in considerable, predetermine efficiency of cooperation. That is, the indicators of the effectiveness of the organization of interaction should be critical to the management system's properties. At optimal organization of interaction battle possibilities of interaction forces and facilities can be realized maximally maybe, while in case of their independent actions - not in a complete measure, and will be determined by internal properties of their control system. During the estimation of efficiency of interaction we must measure the degree of benefit, utility of intercommunications of interaction elements of the system of cooperation, id est efficiency of one interactive elements of the system of cooperation on other element what measured through the change of efficiency last. So, indexes that are used for description each of types of influence must represent not only a positive result (result organized to cooperation) but also are possible negative consequences are non-organized to interaction.
Keywords: fundamental provisions, development, theory, tactics, basics, preparation, conducting, forms of action of the Air De-fense of the Land Forces.
1. Busel, V.T. (2001), “Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoyi ukrayins'koyi movy” [Great explanatory dictionary of modern Ukrainian language], Perun, Kyiv, 1440 p.
2. Vlasyuk, O.S. (2016), “Nacіonal'na bezpeka Ukrainy: evolyucіya problem vnutrіshn'oyi polіtiki” [National Security of Ukraine: The Evolution of Domestic Policy Issues], NІSD, Kyiv, 165 p.
3. The Armed Forces of Ukraine (2016), “Boyovyi statut mekhanozovanykh і tankovykh viis’k Sukhoputnykh viis’k Zbro-inykh Syl Ukrainy. Chastyna 2 (battalion, rota)” [The combat status of the mechanized and tank troops of the land forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (battalion, company)], Kyiv, 240 p.
4. Permiakov, O.U. and Zbitnev, A.I. (2015), “Imitaciyne modeluvania u practice pidgotovky viis’k” [Simulation model-ing in the practice of training troops], NUOU, Kyiv, 120 p.
5. The Armed Forces of Ukraine (2016), “Boyovyi statut viis’k protypovitrianoi oboroni Sukhoputnykh viis’k Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy. Chastyna IІ (division, batareya)” [Combat Charter of Air Forces Defense Forces. Part 2 (division, battery)], Kyiv, 203 p.
6. Minochkin, A.I. (2006), “Informaciyna bezpeka suchasnogo suspilstva” [Information security of modern society], VITI NTUU“KPI”, Kyiv, 188 p.
7. Goncharuk, M.G. (2001), “Sotsialni protsеsy і struktura voennoho mystetstva” [Social processes and structure of mar-tial arts], Collection of Articles of the Central Research Institute of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, No. 3(16), pp. 24-25.
8. Goncharuk, M.G. (2001), “Myctetstvo vzagali i voyenne mystetstvo zokrema” [Art in general and military art in par-ticular], Proceedings of the Academy, No. 30, рр. 30-34.
9. Goncharuk, M.G. and Shvaluchyns`kyi, V.V. (2017), “Utochnennya golovnyh teoretychnyh polozen` voyennogo mys-tetstva z urokiv gibrydnoyi viyny” [Clarification of the main theoretical positions of military art from the lessons of hybrid war], Proceedings of the National University of Defense of Ukraine “University Proceedings”, No. 4(143), рр. 48-51.
10. Telelim, V.M. (2015), “Metodychni rekomendatsii komandyram batal’yoniv v umovakh vedennya antyterorystychnoyi operatsii na terytoriyi Donetskoyi ta Luhanskoyi oblastey” [Methodological recommendations to battalion commanders in the conditions of conducting anti-terrorist operation in the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk regions], NUOU, Kyiv, 116 p.
11. (2015), “Problemni pytannya pidgotovky ta vedennya boyiv, boyovykh ta antyterorystychnykh dii viyskovykh formuvan’ Sukhoputnykh viis’k” [Problems of preparation and conduct of combat, combat and anti-terrorist actions of military formations of the Land Forces], NUOU, Kyiv, 23 p.
12. Holovanov, А.V. (2014), “Dosvid zastosuvannya viys’kovykh chastyn (pidrozdiliv) Sukhoputnykh viis’k Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy v antyterorystychniy operatsii” [Experience in the use of military units (units) of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the anti-terrorist operation], NUOU, Kyiv, 17 p.