Description: The article shows the gradual increase in the weight of the use of integrated military control systems in the conduct of modern conflicts with the troops of the leading countries of the world, aimed at gaining information advantage over the enemy by using the capabilities of a single command and information space for all its users. When applying advanced integrated military control systems both in the day-to-day operations of the troops and in the performance of their combat missions, it is very often necessary for the governing bodies to carry out an ongoing assessment of the effectiveness of their operation to make informed decisions about the need to take certain measures to restore their properties, build up opportunities in appropriate management units to ensure the continuous management of subordinate management facilities, as well as predicting the capability and quality of troop performance by the leadership. The method of current assessment of the effectiveness of the functioning of the integrated military control system, which is based on the evaluation of the effectiveness of its subsystems, which are determined by its functional features, taking into account the weight, timeliness and quality of the tasks in each of them in the performance of the general process of management of subordinate objects. The main difference between this method of assessing the effectiveness of the functioning of integrated military control systems from others is that it allows the relevant authorities to determine its effectiveness in a short time without the use of a complex mathematical apparatus.It is advisable to use this material for governing bodies in carrying out an ongoing assessment of the functioning of integrated military control systems when planning the use of appropriate forces and means to predict the quality of their intended performance.
Keywords: significance, troops, means, efficiency, methodology, interspecific grouping, assessment, governing bodies, timeliness, task fulfillment, military command and control system, functioning
1. Vladymyrov, A.Y. (2013), “Osnovy obshchei teoryy voiny: monohrafyia v 2-kh chastiakh” [Fundamentals of the gen-eral theory of war: a monograph in 2 parts], Synerhyia, Moscow, 832 p. (part I), 976 p. (part II).
2. Sydoryn, A.N., Pryshchepov, V.M. and Akulenko, V.P. (2013), “Vooruzhennye syly SShA v XXI veke: Voenno-teoretycheskyi trud” [US Armed Forces in the 21st Century: Military Theoretical Work], Voennaia knyha, Moscow, 800 p.
3. Alimpiev, A.M. and Pevtsov, G.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibrydnoyi viyny RF proty Ukrayiny. Dosvid, shcho otryma-nyy Povitryanymy Sylamy Zbroynykh Syl Ukrayiny” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. Experience received by the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
4. Kushnir, A.I., Davykoza, A.P. and Kucherenko, J.F. (2017), “Analiz vplyvu “hibrydnoi” viiny na rozvytok avtomaty-zovanoi systemy upravlinnia aviatsiieiu ta PPO Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The influence analysis of “hybrid” war on the devel-opment of automatic system of aviation control and anti-aircraft defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technol-ogy of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 116-120. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.22.
5. Verba, V.S. and Polyvanov, S.S. (2009), “Orhanyzatsyia ynformatsyonnoho obmena v setetsentrycheskykh boevykh operatsyiakh” [Organization of information exchange in network-centric military operations], Radyotekhnyka, No. 8, pp. 57-62.
6. Kucherenko, J.F. (2011), “Holovni oznaky vedennia merezhetsentrychnykh viyn suchasnosti” [Centralnet war moder-nity and her of general peculiarity.], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 1(17), pp. 190-193.
7. Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2013), Naprjamy rozvytku zbrojnykh syl dlja jikh zastosuvannja v suchasnykh vijnakh” [The di-rection of development armed force for they application in the modern war], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(36), pp. 139-141.
8. Savyn, L.V. (2011), “Setetsentrycheskaia y setevaia voina. Vvedenye v kontseptsyiu” [Network-centric and network war. Introduction to the concept], Evrazyiskoe dvyzhenye, Moscow, 130 p.
9. Parshin, S., Gorbachev, Yu. and Kozhanov, Yu. (2011), “Kibervojny - real'naya ugroza nacional'noj bezopasnosti”[Kibervoyny - a real threat to national security], KRASAND, Moscow, 96 p.
10. Borodakiy, Y.V., Bogovik, A.V. and Kurnosov, V.N. (2008), “Osnovy teorii upravleniya v sistemakh spetsial'nogonaznacheniya” [Fundamentals theory of management in special-purpose systems], Office of the President of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 400 p.
11. Menkov, A.V. and Ostrejkovskij, V.A., (2005), “Teoreticheskie osnovyi avtomatizirovannogo upravleniya“ [Theoreti-cal bases of automated control], Onics, Moscow, 640 p.
12. Makarov, I.M. (2006), “Iskusstvennyy intellekt i itelektual'nyye sistemy upravleniya” [Artificial Intelligence andIntegrated Control Systems], Science, Moscow, 333 p.
13. Moskovytov, N. and Rybakov, H. (2013), “Perspektyvy sozdanyia hlobalnoi ynformatsyonnoi sety МО USA” [Pros-pects for the creation of a global information network of the United States Department of Defense], Foreign Military Observa-tion, No. 7, pp. 8-19.
14. Demidov, B.A, Velichko, O.F., Kucherenko, Yu.F. and Kutsak, M.V. (2016), “UpravlInnya proektami zi stvorennyazrazkIv ozbroennya ta viyskovoyi tehniki v umovah proyavu faktoriv neviznachenosti ta riziku” [Management of projects in the field-ny MMT in the minds of the manifested factor in the unrecognized risky], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(10), pp 15-19.
15. Kucherenko, J.F., Lytvynov, J.S. and Ghordijenko, V.M. (2012), “Metod ocinjuvannja efektyvnosti avtomatyzovanojisystemy vijsjkovogho pryznachennja za stanom jiji skladovykh osnov” [Method of evaluation of the effectiveness of the automated military purpose system as its constituent bases], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 2 (22), pp. 141-143.
16. Kucherenko, Y.F. (2013), “Ocinka efektyvnosti avtomatyzovanykh system upravlinnja mizhvydovykh ughrupovanjvijsjk” [The estimating efficiency of the automated control system various grouping force], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2 (11), pp. 49-51.
17. Kucherenko, Y.F. (2017), “Metodyka ocinky zaghaljnogho stanu avtomatyzovanoji systemy vijsjkovogho pryznachen-nja na osnovi vyznachennja tekhnichnogho stanu kompleksiv zasobiv avtomatyzaciji, shho jiji skladajutj” [The method of appre-ciation general condition of the military automatic system on the basis determines technical condition automatic means], Infor-mation Processing Systems, No. 3 (149), pp. 118-120. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2017.149.23.
18. Yarosh, S.P. (2012), “Teoretychni osnovy pobudovy ta zastosuvannia rozviduvalno-upravliaiuchykh informatsiinykhsystem protypovitrianoi oborony” [Theoretical foundations of the construction and application of intelligence-control informa-tion systems of air defense], KhUPS, Kharkiv, 512 p.
19. Kucherenko, J.F., Ghordijenko, V.M and Ghuzjko, O.M. (2011), “Mozhlyvi shljakhy ocinky efektyvnosti avtomaty-zovanykh system vijsjkovogho pryznachennja” [Possible ways to assess the effectiveness of automated military systems], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 4, pp. 150-152.
20. Kovalevsky, S.N., Pevtsov, Н.V. and Hudov, Н.V. (2015), “Propozytsiyi shchodo stvorennya skrytoho malovysotnohoradiolokatsiynoho polya v umovakh vedennya suchasnykh merezhetsentrychnykh ta hibrydnykh viyn” [Offers on creation of the latent low-level radar-tracking field in the conditions of conducting modern network-centric and hybrid wars], Science and Tech-nology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(18), pp. 77-81.
21. Khudov, G.V. and Taran, I.A. (2016), “Metodyka syntezu ratsionalʹnoyi struktury pidsystemy rozvidky systemy proty-povitryanoyi oborony z vykorystannyam henetychnoho alhorytmu” [Method of synthesis of rational structure of air defence grouping intelligence system with using genetic algorithm], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(23), pp. 25-31.
22. Vasiljev, V.I. and Iljasov, B.G., (2009), “Intellektualnyie sistemyi upravleniya. Teoriya i praktika” [Intellectual controlsystems. Theory and practice], Radioelectronics, Moscow, 392 p.
23. Kupriyanov, A. and Sakharov, A. (2003), “Radioelektronnye sistemy v informacionnom konflikte” [Radioelectronicsystems in informational conflict], University book, Moscow, 528p.