Description: In today's context, the decisive advantage will be on the side of the one who will be able to use their firepower faster for decommissioning faster, and more importantly, and the REB force for radio-electronic suppression of the most important and vulnerable elements of the enemy's armed forces. It is quite obvious that, first of all, it is necessary to influence those radiothrone objects and units whose failure or radio-electronic suppression will have the greatest influence on the stability of the control of the enemy aircraft and its weapons. In order to counter the enemy, the range of detection of objects and the accuracy of aiming their airborne weapons can be reduced, creating obstacles to the onboard navigation and sighting equipment, which, in turn, can provide a solution to the problem of the destruction of the TF units and units of air defense. Therefore, agreed on the objectives, objectives and time of action of units and units of air defense and EWS in the area of their joint application can increase the effectiveness of combat units and units of air defense. In a two-way radio-electronic counteraction (REP) process in which one party seeks to disrupt and the other maintains the sustainable use of electronic means and systems, the impact is ultimately on information to change its quantity and quality (reliability). Systematicity of the object of influence led first to the awareness, and then to the need to organize systematic influence on the entire body and objects of the grouping of troops (forces) of the enemy, ie objectively there was a need to oppose the “system” of objects of the enemy. “System” of their means and actions. Therefore, in order to be successful in battle (actions), it is necessary in the present conditions to confront the enemy with his system of interconnected and interdependent strikes and actions both by means of fire damage and by means of EW. Such use of forces and means of fire damage and EW in combat (actions) can be imagined as an electronic-fire concept of operation or combat (actions).
Keywords: joint action area explosive objects, air defence and radioelectronic warfare units
1. Alimpiev, A.N. and Pevtsov, G.V. (2017), “Osoblivosti gibridnoi viyni RF proty Ykrainy. Dosvid, otrymanyi Povitry-anymy Sylamy Zbroynyh Syl Ykrainy” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian federation against Ukraine. Experience re-ceived by the armed forced of the forced of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
2. Lezik, O.V., Oriekhov, S.V., Levahin, H.A. and Knysh, D.V. (2018), “Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti prykryttia vybuk-honebezpechnykh obiektiv za rakhunok sumisnoho zastosuvannia taktyko-vohnevykh pidrozdiliv PPO i taktyko-spetsialnykh pi-drozdiliv REB” [Increasing the effectiveness of the coverage of explosive objects due to the joint use of tactical and fire subdivi-sions of air defense and tactical and special units of electronic warfare], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(31), pp. 167-173. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2018.31.22.
3. Lezik, O.V., Oriekhov, S.V. and Kosenko, H.P. (2015), “Analiz sumisnosti taktyko-vohnevykh pidrozdiliv protypovitrianoi oborony i taktyko-spetsialnykh pidrozdiliv radioelektronnoi borotby pid chas provedennia ATO” [Analysis the compatibility of air defence and radioelectronic warfare units at anti-terroristic operation], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(20), pp. 58-60.
4. Lezik, O.V., Riazantsev, S.S. and Knysh, D.V. (2015), “Rozrobka propozytsii shchodo ratsionalnoho boiovoho zasto-suvannia sumisnykh dii pidrozdiliv PPO ta REB pid chas provedennia ATO” [Development of proposals for rational combat use of joint actions of air defense units and EW during ATO], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(21), pp. 18-20.
5. Oriekhov, S.V., Piskynov, S.M. and Akylinin, G.V. (2011), “Technicne zabezpecennya boyevyh diy pidrozdiliv viysk PPO SV ” [Technical support for combat operations of units of air defense units], HUPS, Kharkiv, 203 p.
6. Sukharevskyi, O.I., Vasylets, V.O. and Riapolov, I.Ye. (2016), “Otsiniuvannia parametriv zon vyiavlennia bezpilotnoho litalnoho aparatu “Orlan-10” radiolokatsiinymy zasobamy samokhidnoho zenitnoho raketnoho kompleksu 9K33M3 “Osa-AKM”” [The estimation of parameters of the detection zones of the UAV “Orlan-10” radar equipment self-propelled anti-aircraft missile system 9К33М3 “Osa-AKM”], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(25), pp. 33-38.
7. Sukharevskyi, O.I., Vasylets, V.O., Riapolov, I.Ye. and Brechka, M.M. (2017), “Ocіnka harakteristik vtorinnogo vipromіnyuvannya masshtabnoї modelі bagatocіl'ovogo vertol'ota MІ-8MT, otrimanoі pri provedennі vimіryuvan' u bezlunnіj kamerі” [Scattering characteristics of Mi-8MT helicopter based on measurements of object scale model in an anechoic chamber], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(147), pp. 109-114.
8. Kamal, M. and Al-Subhi Al-harbi (2001), Aplication of the AHP in Project Management, International Jornal of Project Management, No. 19, рр. 9-27.
9. The Armed Forces of Ukrainе (2016), “Boyovyi statyt viysk PPO SV. Chastyna 3 (vzvod, viddilennya, obslyga)” [The combat status of the troops air defense of land forces (platoon, department, service)], Kyiv, pp. 11-25.
10. Drobakha, H.A., Henov, B.A. and Zubrytskyi, H.M. (2014), “Vzaiemodiia taktyko-vohnevykh pidrozdiliv zenitnykh raketnykh viisk ta protypovitrianoi oborony sukhoputnykh viisk pry vyrishenni zavdan protypovitrianoi oborony” [Interaction of tactical-fire units of anti-aircraft missile troops and air defense of ground forces in solving the tasks of air defense], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(14), pp. 90-93.
11. Oriekhov, S.V., Lezik, A.V. and Samokvit, V.I. (2010), “Boyove zastosyvannya zenitnych raketnych batarey, ozbro-enych zenitnym raketnym komplechsom “OSA-AKM” [Fighting the use of anti-aircraft missile batteries armed with the “OSA-AKM” anti-aircraft missile system], HUPS, Kharkiv, 216 p.
12. Yarosh, S.P., Shulezhko, V.V., Zymnytskyi, A.K. and Stepanov, P.O. (2015), “Vyznachennia vazhlyvosti kharakter-ystyk zenitnoho raketnoho kompleksu” [Determination of importance of specification antiaircraft missile system], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(18), pp. 54-60.
13. Yarosh, S.P., Zakutin, K.V., Voronin, V.V. and Shulezhko, V.V. (2015), “Porivnialne otsiniuvannia zenitnykh raket-nykh kompleksiv metodom perevirky vidpovidnosti yikh taktyko-tekhnichnykh kharakterystyk operatyvno-taktychnym vymo-ham” [Comparative estimation of antiaircraft rocket complexes method of check of their conformity tactical and technical char-acteristics to operational and tactical requirements], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(20), pp. 85-91.
14. Gorodnov, V.P. (1987), “Modelirovanie boevych deystviy chastey, soedineniy i obedineniy viysk PPO” [Simulation of combat operation of units, formations of air defense forces], VIRTA, Kharkiv, 380 p.
15. Yermoshyn, M.O. and Drobakha, G.A. (2004), “Ozinka efektivnosti boiovich diy zenitnych raketnych viysk” [Estimation of the effectiveness of combat operations of anti-aircraft missile troops], HVU, Kharkiv, 259 p.
16. Lutsyshyn, A.M., Stepanov, G.S. and Kostiuk, I.A. (2018), “Problemy vyznachennya upravlinnya protypovitryanoy oboronoy pid chas provedennya operaciu zbroinyh syl. Systemy upravlinnya, navigacii ta zvyazku” [Problems of definition of air defense control during the operation of the armed forces. Systems of control, navigation and communication], Control, Naviga-tion and Communication Systems, No. 47, рр. 52-58.