Description: The article deals with qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the tendency of development of automated control systems of different types, on the basis of which the contradictions in practice of improving the combat work of services of automated command points have been evaluated. The model of change of operational efficiency of calculation of automated command points on the basis of the marked graph of states is illustrated. In this case, unlike the condition of constant intensity of information recovery, which is commonly used, its dependence on the methods of constructing activity models is introduced. The article considers the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the tendencies of development of automated control systems of different types, on the basis of which the contradictions in practice of improving the combat work of services of automated command points were conducted. The contradictions are: between increasing the potential of automation tools in solving management problems in different ways and the degree of their detection and use to increase the efficiency and quality of problem solving in automated control systems; between the increasing capabilities of modern computing facilities and the degree of their use to store, search and playback information on the various ways of combat work of automated command points calculations; between the complication of the processes of combat work in automated workplaces and the need to perform the necessary actions in the conditions of a strict time limit; between the level of development of theoretical provisions in the scientific fields of management, training and ergonomics and the degree of their application for the training of operators and the improvement of the methods of combat application of automated control systems. The system of Kolmogorov equations for this case is given. The main factors that influence the need to improve the processes of combat service activities are identified: development of means of air attack and air defense and tactics of their combat use; the growth of the capabilities of automated control systems to solve management problems in various ways; an increase in the amount of orders to be used during combat use of automated control systems; complication of preparation of operators of automated control systems and coordination of combat calculations of automated command points.
Keywords: combat mode, information model, automated control systems, workstations, command post, efficiency
1. Skorik, A.B., Florov, O.D., Doska, O.M. and Korobkov, Yu.V. (2009), “Principi rozrobki perspektivnogo ZRK z vikor-istannyam NSW-koncepciyi i evolyucijno-tehnologichnogo pidhodu” [Principles of development of perspective SAM using NSW concept and evolutionary technological approach], Weapons Systems and Military Equipment, No. 3(19), pp. 28-36.
2. Bojkova, A. “Polnyj zhiznennyj cikl produkcii voennogo naznacheniya” [Full life cycle of military products], available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/polnyy-zhiznennyy-tsikl-produktsii-voennogo-naznacheniya.
3. Levenchuk, А. (2015), “Sistemno inzhenernoe myshlenie” [Systems engineering thinking], available at: http://techinvestlab.ru/files/systems_engineering_thinking/systems_engineering_thinking_2015.pdf.
4. Solomatin, N.M. (1989), “Informacionnye semanticheskie sistemy” [Information semantic systems], Мoscow, High School, 127 р.
5. Pospelov, D.A. (1986), “Nechetkie mnozhestva v modelyah upravleniya i iskusstvennogo intellekta” [Fuzzy sets in con-trol and artificial intelligence models], Мoscow, The Science, 312 р.
6. Solomonov, L.A., Fillipovich, Yu.N. and Shulgin, V.L. (1990), “Personalnye avtomatizirovannye informacionnye sis-temy i displejnye kompleksy” [Personal automated information systems and display systems], Мoscow, High School, 143 p.
7. Gerasimov, B.M., Tarasov, V.A. and Tokarev, I.A. (1993), “Cheloveko-mashinnye sistemy prinyatiya reshenij s ele-mentami iskusstvennogo intellekta” [Man-machine decision-making systems with elements of artificial intelligence], Kyiv, Scien-tific Thought, 184 p.
8. Gasov, V.M. and Solomonov, L.A. (1990), “Inzhenerno-psihologicheskoe proektirovanie vzaimodejstviya cheloveka s tehnicheskimi sredstvami” [Engineering and psychological design of human interaction with technical means], Мoscow, High School, 111 p.
9. Ventcel, E.S. (2013), “Issledovanie operacij: zadachi, principy, metodologiya” [Operations research: tasks, principles, methodology], Мoscow, High School, 208 с.
10. Yarushek, V.E. (1987), “Teoreticheskie osnovy avtomatizacii processov vyrabotki reshenij v vojskah PVO” [Theoreti-cal Foundations of Automation of Decision Making Processes in the Air Defense Forces], VIRTA PVO, Kharkiv, 324 p.
11. Tkachenko, V.I., Smirnov, Ye.B. and Romanenko, I.O. (2013), “Informacijni sistemi ta merezhi vijsk” [Information systems and networks of troops], HUPS, Kharkiv, 328 p.
12. Anohin, A.N. and Nazarenko, N.A. (2010), “Proektirovanie interfejsov” [Designing interfaces], Biotechnosphere, No. 2(8), pp. 21-27.