Description: The subject of the study in the article is an analysis of the construction of medical measuring instruments used in medical institutions. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the feasibility of conducting an analysis of the construction of medical measuring instruments used in medical institutions. The task to be solved is the substantiation of the expedient use of medical means for prediction and detection of various diseases and diseases, the treatment of the wounded who have perspective direc-tions of the development of medical equipment of hospitals and hospitals. To solve the problems of public health care in the field and inpatient medical establishments, we use modern technical devices, which are connected by electrical, electronic, optoelec-tronic, mechanical connections into nodes, blocks, systems, complexes. Electronic automated control systems and other devices have a very large number of components. However, changes in the parameters (properties) of one or more products affect the quality of functioning of other interacting, connected products. Any product has a limit resource and term-of-service. Over time, its parameters change gradually, and in case of influence of external factors quickly. The presence of linkages between the ele-ments causes a corresponding change in some common parameter of the set of paired components. At a certain level of change of one or more parameters the node (block, system, complex) loses its capacity. In order to prevent loss of performance or to re-store the lost quality of a technical device, it is necessary to quantify its basic parameters or the parameters of its units, units and ok-rm accessories. All this is done when checking the medical equipment, which is carried out by the services of the visiting met-rological group. The article deals with: analysis of medical equipment, calibration of electrocardiographs and electroencepha-lographs, calibration of electrostimulators and low-frequency electrotherapeutic devices, used in the context, analysis of the verification of rheographs by the forces of service of the visiting metrological group. Conclusions: on the basis of the analysis it can be concluded that the methods and means of their diagnosis and control play an important role in the operation of medical devices. The proper functioning of these applications depends on human life, issues relating to the principles of the construction of medical devices, their use when verified by the serviceman of the visiting metrological group, to carry out calibration for a reduced me- taking into account the suggested recommendations.
Keywords: medical equipment, verification methods.
1. The Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (2017), “Pro zatverdzhennia Polozhennia prometrolohichnu sluzhbu Ministerstva oborony Ukrainy ta Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy No. 288 vid 24.05.2017” [About approval of the Provision on metrologi-cal service of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine and Armed Forces of Ukraine No. 288 dated 24.05.2017].
2. The Order of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine (2010), “Pro zatverdzhennia Kontseptsii roz-vytku systemy metrolo-hichnoho zabezpechennia u sferi oborony na period do 2015 roku ta na perspektyvu do 2025 roku No. 12 vid 18.01.2010” [About approval of the Concept for the development of the metrological support system in the field of defense for the period up to 2015 and for the perspective up to 2025 No. 12 dated 18.01.2010].
3. The Order of the Head of the Central Department of Metrology and Standardization (2007), “Pro zatverdzhennia Keriv-nytstva z orhanizatsii vyrobnychoi diialnosti viiskovykh metrolohichnykh laboratorii v Ministerstvi oborony Ukrainy ta Zbroinykh Sylakh Ukrainy No. 2 vid 14.05.2007” [About approval of the Manual for the organization of production activities of military metrology laboratories in the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine No. 2 dated 14.05.2007].
4. Kononov, V.B. and Burtseva, V.V. (2017), “Matematychni modeli vyznachennia kilkosti zamovlen na haran-tovanemetrolohichne obsluhovuvannia zrazkiv ozbroiennia ta viiskovoi tekhniky z urakhuvanniam yikh vazhlyvosti” [Mathe-matical models for determination of the number of orders for guaranteed metrological maintenance of weapons and military equipment samples taking into account their importance of Information processing systems], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(147), pp. 88-92.
5. Kononov, V.B. (2011), “Metodyka prohnozuvannia mozhlyvostei metrolohichnykh pidrozdiliv z vidnovlennia posh-kodzhenykh zasobiv vymiriuvalnoi tekhniky viiskovoho pryznachennia” [Methodology of forecasting of possibilities of metro-logical units for the repair of damaged measuring equipment of military purpose], Aerospace Engineering and Technology, No. 8(85), pp. 231-234.
6. Kononov, V.B., Naumenko, А.М., Vodolazhko, О.V., Кoval, О.V. and Kondrashova, І.І. (2017), “Osnovy ekspluatatsii-zasobiv vymiriuvalnoi tekhniky viiskovoho pryznachennia v umovakh provedennia ATO” [Fundamentals of Operation of Means of Measuring Equipment for Military Purposes under the conditions of ATO], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 288 p.
7. Kononov, V.B., Naumenko, А.М. and Кoval, О.V. (2017), “Zastosuvannya elektrichnih vimіryuvan' zasobami vimіryuval'noї tekhnіki v umovah provedennya ATO” [Application of electrical measurements by means of measuring equipment in the conditions of ATO], HNUPS, Kharkiv, 392 p.
8. Kononov, V.B., Naumenko, А.М. and Кoval, О.V. (2018), Instrumentation and general principles of sensors. Part 1, HNUPS, Kharkiv, 64 p.
9. Кusnetsov, І.B. and Yablonskiy, P.М. (2009), “Orhanizatsiia metrolohichnoho zabezpechennia viisk (syl)” [Organiza-tion of metrological support of troops (forces)], Part 1, NUOU, Kyiv, 356 p.
10. Кusnetsov, І.B. and Yaroshenko, О.V. (2009), “Orhanizatsiia zastosuvannia peresuvnykh zasobiv metrolohichno-hoobsluhovuvannia” [Organization of the using of mobile metrological services], NUOU, Kyiv, 356 p.
11. Кusnetsov, І.B. Маrtcenkivskiy, V.Т., Yaroshenko, О.V., Buyalo, О.V. and Protsenko, V.О. (2011), “Udoskonalen-niaparku peresuvnykh laboratorii vymiriuvalnoi tekhniky yak faktor pidvyshchennia operatyvnosti ta efektyvnosti metrolohich-noho obsluhovuvannia skladnykh system” [Improvement of park of mobile laboratories of measuring technique as a factor of increas-ing efficiency and efficiency of metrological service of complex systems], Collection of Scientific Works of Kyiv National University named T. Shevchenka, No. 32, pp. 33-46.
12. “Instruktsiia z orhanizatsii roboty vyiznykh metrolohichnykh hrup metrolohichnykh chastyn” [Instruction of the organi-zation of work of the visiting metrological groups of metrological units], approved by the Head of the Central Department of Metrology and Standardization - the main metrologist of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from 09.10.2006.