Description: The subject of the study in the article is the analysis of methods of tomographic measurements of the image of the internal structure of objects The purpose of the article is to substantiate the feasibility of analyzing the methods of tomographic measurement of the image of the internal structure of objects The task to be solved is the substantiation of expedient use of tomographic measurements, introduction of which in the practice of work of outbound metrological groups will allow to improve the quality and speed of detection of malfunctions of fire control systems, weapons samples, self-reference to the target, thermal intelligence of the enemy, etc. The article deals with: analysis, general methodology and methods for reproduction of the image of the spatial distribution of physical size in tomographic measurements. Experience in the use of metrological devices indicated the need to involve them in the detection of equipment malfunction, disease prediction and disease in the public. Measurements using tomographic devices have certain advantages over traditional ones, the most important of which is that as a result of tomographic measurements information about the spatial distribution (rather than local value) of the studied parameter of the object is obtained, with the selection of measurement information being carried out without placement of measuring transducers inside the object, but only at its outer boundary. That is, we can refer to tomographic measurements as contactless measurements. Conclusions Spatial distribution of temperature which is based on tomographic measurements is the basis for apparatus for detecting minefields, devices based on tomographic methods for detection of malfunctions of control systems of warning systems, thermal reconnaissance (detection of subjects and technology), aerospace, thermal imaging perspective directions of development of equipment and modern technology.
Keywords: tomographic measurement, direct tomography task, inverse tomography task
1. The Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (2017), “Pro zatverdzhennia Polozhennia pro metrolohichnu sluzhbu Ministerstva oborony Ukrainy ta Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy No. 288 vid 24.05.2017” [About approval of the Provision on metrologi-cal service of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine and Armed Forces of Ukraine No. 288 dated 24.05.2017], available at: http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/MUS31534.html.
2. The Order of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine (2010), “Pro zatverdzhennia Kontseptsii rozvytku systemy metrolohich-noho zabezpechennia u sferi oborony na period do 2015 roku ta na perspektyvu do 2025 roku No. 12 vid 18.01.2010” [About approval of the Concept for the development of the metrological support system in the field of defense for the period up to 2015 and for the perspective up to 2025 No. 12 dated 18.01.2010].
3. The Order of the Head of the Central Department of Metrology and Standardization (2007), “Pro zatverdzhennia Keriv-nytstva z orhanizatsii vyrobnychoi diialnosti viiskovykh metrolohichnykh laboratorii v Ministerstvi oborony Ukrainy ta Zbroinykh Sylakh Ukrainy No. 2 vid 14.05.2007” [About approval of the Manual for the organization of production activities of military metrology laboratories in the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine No. 2 dated 14.05.2007].
4. Kononov, V.B. and Burtseva, V.V. (2017), “Matematychni modeli vyznachennia kilkosti zamovlen na harantovane metrolohichne obsluhovuvannia zrazkiv ozbroiennia ta viiskovoi tekhniky z urakhuvanniam yikh vazhlyvosti” [Mathematical models for determination of the number of orders for guaranteed metrological maintenance of weapons and military equipment samples taking into account their importance], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(147), pp. 88-92.
5. Kononov, V.B. (2011), “Metodyka prohnozuvannia mozhlyvostei metrolohichnykh pidrozdiliv z vidnovlennia posh-kodzhenykh zasobiv vymiriuvalnoi tekhniky viiskovoho pryznachennia” [Methodology of forecasting of possibilities of metro-logical units for the repair of damaged measuring equipment of military purpose], Aerospace technic and technology, No. 8(85), pp. 231- 234.
6. Kononov, V.B., Naumenko, А.М., Vodolazhko, О.V., Кoval, О.V. and Kondrashova, І.І. (2017), “Osnovy ekspluatatsii zasobiv vymiriuvalnoi tekhniky viiskovoho pryznachennia v umovakh provedennia ATO” [Fundamentals of Operation of Means of Measuring Equipment for Military Purposes under the conditions of ATO], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 288 р.
7. Kononov, V.B., Naumenko, A.M. and Koval, O.V. (2018), “Zastosuvanya elektrychyh vumiryvan zasobamu vumiryval-noi tekhniky v umovakh provedennia ATO” [Application of electrical measurements by means of measuring equipment in the condition of ATO], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 392 р.
8. Kononov, V.B., Naumenko, А.М. and Кoval, О.V. (2018), Instrumentation and general principles of sensors. Part 1, KNAFU, Kharkiv, 64 р.
9. Кusnetsov, І.B. and Yablonskiy, P.М. (2009), “Orhanizatsiia metrolohichnoho zabezpechennia viisk (syl)” [Organiza-tion of metrological support of troops (forces)], National University of Defense of Ukraine, Kyiv, 356 p.
10. Кusnetsov, І.B. and Yaroshenko, О.V. (2009), “Orhanizatsiia zastosuvannia peresuvnykh zasobiv metrolohichnoho obsluhovuvannia” [Organization of the using of mobile metrological services], National University of Defense of Ukraine, Kyiv, 356 p.
11. Кusnetsov, І.B., Маrtcenkivskiy, V.Т., Yaroshenko, О.V., Buyalo, О.V. and Protsenko, V.О. (2011), “Udoskonalennia parku peresuvnykh laboratorii vymiriuvalnoi tekhniky yak faktor pidvyshchennia operatyvnosti ta efektyvnosti metrolohichnoho obsluhovuvannia skladnykh system” [Improvement of park of mobile laboratories of measuring technique as a factor of increas-ing efficiency and efficiency of metrological service of complex systems], Collection of Scientific Works of Taras Shevchenkо Kyiv National University, No. 32, pp. 33-46.
12. Head of the Central Department of Metrology and Standardization - the main metrologist of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (2006), “Instruktsiia z orhanizatsii roboty vyiznykh metrolohichnykh hrup metrolohichnykh chastyn vid 09.10.2006” [Instruction of the organization of work of the visiting metrological groups of metrological units dated 09.10.2006].