Annotation: Techno-chemical control is very important in the food industry. Nowdays Ukraine is a leader among world countries – ex-porters of the sunflower-seed oil. The main requirements to the sunflower-seed oil are requirements to the parameters the quality and the safety. Technical control is carried out by using laboratory methods for determining the quality and the safety of prod-ucts. These methods are divided into the physical, chemical, physical- chemical and biological. In this work five parameters of the quality and the safety of the sunflower-seed oil were investigated in this work for an establishment of accordance the require-ments of actual regulation documents. The task of the work was the estimation of the uncertainty of measurements with using the physical-chemical methods. These methods were realized by the means of the measuring technique with their own measuring errors. The measurements of the check parameters were done at the reference conditions, the additional errors were absent. The results of the multiple measurements were used to determine the uncertainty of the measurements of type A, the passport date of the devices – to determine the uncertainty of the measurements of type B. The example of the calculation of the uncertainty of measurement of the one of the parameters of the quality and the safety (the acid value) was given. The accuracy of measurement of this parameter is 1,16% . Therefore, the uncertainty of the measurement of the parameters of the quality and the safety of the sunflower-seed oil was determined.
1. State Standard of Ukraine (2005), “4492: 2005 Maslo podsolnechnoe. Tekhnycheskye uslovyia” [4492: 2005 Sunflower oil. Technical conditions], Kyiv.
2. State Standard of Ukraine (2006), “4603: 2006 Olii. Metody vyznachennia masovoi chastky volohy ta letkykh rechovyn” [4603: 2006 Oils. Methods of determining the mass fraction of moisture and volatile], Kyiv.
3. State Standard of Ukraine (2009), “7082: 2009 Olii. Metody vyznachannia masovoi chastky fosforovmisnykh rechovyn” [7082: 2009 Oils. Methods of determining the mass fraction of phosphorus-containing substances], Kyiv.
4. State Standard of Ukraine (2004), “4350:2004 Olii. Metody vyznachannia kyslotnoho chysla (ISO 660:1996, NEQ)” [4350: 2004 Oils. Methods for determining the acid number (ISO 660: 1996, NEQ)], Kyiv.
5. Methodology for measuring measurements “081 / 12-0243-05 Metodyka vykonannia vymiriuvannia masovoi chastky zalyshkovykh kilkostei khlororhanichnykh pestytsydiv u zhyrovykh produktakh metodom hazoridynnoi khromatohrafii” [081 / 12-0243-05 Method of measurement of mass fraction of residual amounts of organochlorine pesticides in fatty products by gas-liquid chromatography], Kyiv.
6. State Standard of Ukraine (2006), “4570: 2006 Zhyry roslynni ta olii. Metod vyznachannia peroksydnoho chysla” [4570: 2006 Fats vegetable and oils. Method for determination of peroxide number], Kyiv.
7. State Standard of Ukraine (2006), “ISO / IEC 17025: 2006 Natsionalnyi standart Ukrainy. Zahalni vymohy do kompe-tentnosti vyprobuvalnykh ta kalibruvalnykh laboratorii” [ISO / IEC 17025: 2006 National Standard of Ukraine. General re-quirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories], Kyiv.
8. EURACHEM / CITAC Guide CG (2012), Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement. Third edition, 134 p.