Annotation: The article presents some characteristic features of the process of reforming the Armed Forces of Ukraine, one of which is the introduction of various automated systems, including advanced integrated automated systems of military use, in order to increase the effectiveness of the management of troops and military means of interspecific groups in their application under different conditions. Therefore, the task of evaluating the effectiveness of such systems, which needs to be implemented in a short time, is actual for the various levels of military management. The article presents a methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of the functioning of the military automated system. Method based on the analysis of the time required for the solving task of the system by appointment, taking into account their importance, which is compared with the time that is needed to meet the requirements for automated management by objects in solving the corresponding tasks in the ideal conditions of the functioning of the system. By comparing the value of a definite total term of performance of tasks by an automated military system with established values of the estimated intervals, the criterion for evaluating its effectiveness can be determined the level of its productivity easy in a short time. This method allows evaluating the effectiveness of the functioning of the military purpose automated system both in total and on its individual tasks, by purpose, taking into account their weighting factor, which enables the relevant authorities to establish an adequate level of efficiency of their functioning within a rather short period. From a practical point of view, this material will be useful for both the development of advanced automated systems for military use and during their exploitation to determine the level of efficiency of their functioning.
1. Parshyn, S.A., Horbachev, Yu.E. and Kozhanov, Yu.A. (2009), “Sovremennye tendentsyy razvytyia teoryy y praktyky upravlenyia v vooruzhennykh sylakh USA” [Modern trends in the development of management theory and practice in the US Armed Forces], LENAND, Moscow, 272 p.
2. Sydoryn, A.N., Pryshchepov, V.M. and Akulenko, V.P. (2013), “Vooruzhennye syly SShA v XXI veke: Voenno-teoretycheskyi trud” [US Armed Forces in the 21st Century: Military Theoretical Work], Kuchkovo pole, Voennaia knyha, Moscow, 800 p.
3. Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2015), “Suchasni bojovi diji ta osnovni vymoghy do formuvanj taktychnogho rivnja, shho pryjmajutj v nykh uchastj” [The modern combat operations act and basic demands the tactical level formations their taking part in them], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1 (18), pp. 20-22.
4. Alimpiev, A.M. and Pevtsov, H.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibrydnoyi viyny RF proty Ukrayiny. Dosvid, shcho otrymanyy Povitryanymy Sylamy Zbroynykh Syl Ukrayiny” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. Experience received by the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https:doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
5. Kushnir, A.I., Davykoza, A.P. and Kucherenko, J.F. (2017), “Analiz vplyvu “hibrydnoi” viiny na rozvytok avtomatyzovanoi systemy upravlinnia aviatsiieiu ta PPO Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The influence analysis of “hybrid” war on the development of automatic system of aviation control and anti-aircraft defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 116-120. https:doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.22.
6. Verba, V.S. (2008), “Avyatsyonnye kompleksy radyolokatsyonnoho dozora y navedenyia. Sostoianye y tendentsyy razvytyia” [Aviation complexes of radar surveillance and guidance. Status and development trends], Radyotekhnyka, Moscow, 432 p.
7. Moskovytov, N. and Rybakov, H. (2013), “Perspektyvy sozdanyia hlobalnoi ynformatsyonnoi sety D of D USA” [Prospects for the creation of a global information network of the United States Department of Defense], Zarubezhnoe voennoe obozrenye, No. 7, pp. 8-19.
8. Verba, V.S. and Polyvanov, S.S. (2009), “Orhanyzatsyia ynformatsyonnoho obmena v setetsentrycheskykh boevykh operatsyiakh” [Organization of information exchange in network-centric military operations], Radyotekhnyka, No. 8, pp. 57-62.
9. Samaryn, O.F. (2013), “Yntehryrovannye ynformatsyonno-vychyslytelnye systemy letatelnykh apparatov” [Integrated information and computer systems of aircrafts], May, Moscow, 220 p.
10. Kucherenko Yu.F. (2013), “Napryami rozvitku zbroynih sil dlya yih zastosuvannya v suchasnih viynah” [The direction of development armed force for they application in the modern war], Systems of Arms and military Equipment, No. 4(36), pp. 139-141.
11. Velychko, O.F., Demidov, B.O. and Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2013), “Pryntsypy formuvannia obrysu yedynoi avtomatyzovanoi systemy upravlinnia Zbroinymy Sylamy Ukrainy” [Towards Integrated Automated Control System for the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Defense, No. 2, pp. 47-53.
12. Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2015), “Kontseptuvlni osnovy shchodo rozrobky avtomatyzovanykh system viiskovoho pryznachenniakh na suchasnomu etapi rozbudovy Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The conception of foundation work out military automation system in modern stage construction Ukrainian Armed Forces], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(21), pp. 75-78.
13. Demidov, B.O., Kucherenko, J.F. and Velychko, O.F. (2012), “Vyznachennja spivvidnoshennja vykonannja faz zhyttjevykh cykliv avtomatyzovanykh system vijsjkovogho pryznachennja pry jikh rozrobc” [Determination of the ratio of execution of life cycle phases of automated systems for military use in the process of their development], Science and Defense, No. 2, pp. 48-53.
14. Kucherenko, J.F., Ghordijenko, V.M and Ghuzjko, O.M. (2011), “Mozhlyvi shljakhy ocinky efektyvnosti avtomatyzovanykh system vijsjkovogho pryznachennja” [Possible ways to assess the effectiveness of automated military systems], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 4, pp. 150-152.
15. Kucherenko, Y.F. (2013), “Ocinka efektyvnosti avtomatyzovanykh system upravlinnja mizhvydovykh ughrupovanj vijsjk” [The estimating efficiency of the automated control system various grouping force], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(11), pp. 49-51.
16. Kucherenko, Y.F. (2017), “Metodyka ocinky zaghaljnogho stanu avtomatyzovanoji systemy vijsjkovogho pryznachennja na osnovi vyznachennja tekhnichnogho stanu kompleksiv zasobiv avtomatyzaciji, shho jiji skladajutj” [The method of appreciation general condition of the military automatic system on the basis determines technical condition automatic means], Information Processing Systems, No. 3(149), pp. 118-120. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2017.149.23.
17. Yarosh, S.P. (2012), “Teoretychni osnovy pobudovy ta zastosuvannia rozviduvalno-upravliaiuchykh informatsiinykh system protypovitrianoi oborony” [Theoretical foundations of the construction and application of intelligence-control information systems of air defense], Kharkiv, 512 p.
18. Kovalevsky, S.N., Pevtsov, Н.V. and Hudov, Н.V. (2015), “Propozytsiyi shchodo stvorennya skrytoho malovysotnoho radiolokatsiynoho polya v umovakh vedennya suchasnykh merezhetsentrychnykh ta hibrydnykh viyn” [Offers on creation of the latent low-level radar-tracking field in the conditions of conducting modern network-centric and hybrid wars], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(18), pp. 77-81.
19. Khudov, G.V. and Taran, I.A. (2016), “Metodyka syntezu ratsionalʹnoyi struktury pidsystemy rozvidky systemy protypovitryanoyi oborony z vykorystannyam henetychnoho alhorytmu” [Method of synthesis of rational structure of air defence grouping intelligence system with using genetic algorithm], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(23), pp. 25-31.
20. Toliupa, S.V., Ivanova, O.M. and Demchenko, I.O. (2013), “Pidkhody do proektuvannia ta otsinky efektyvnosti systemy zakhystu informatsii v avtomatyzovanykh systemakh obrobky ta peredachi danykh” [Approaches to the design and evaluation of the effectiveness of the information security system in automated data processing and transmission systems], Modern information security, No. 1, pp. 25-30.
21. Stetsenko, I.V. (2010), “Modeljuvanya system” [The system modeling], Cherkasy, 399 p., available at: htpps://www.web. kpi.kharkov.ua/auts/wp-content/uploads/sites/67/2017/02/MOCS_Kachanov_posobie.pdf (accessed 12 january 2018).
22. Krupnov, A. (2009), “Avtomatyzyrovannaia systema upravlenyia ohnem polevoi artylleryy ADLER II sukhoputnykh syl Hermanyy” [Automated fire control system for field artillery ADLER II of the German ground forces], Foreign Military Review, No. 10, pp.45-46.