Annotation: The globalization of the technical process leads to the growth of the information and telecommunication technologies' role in all activities. In technically developed countries, high technologies are increasingly used at weapon systems, arms and weapons management and, as a result, have a significant impact on the formation of the using the Armed Forces (AF) theory. The lag in this issue will inevitably affect on the state's defense capability. So, one of the most important aspects of the providing information security problem is the definition, analysis and classification of possible threats to the confidentiality of information.
1. Barannik, V.V., Larin, V.V. and Sidchenko, S.A. (2010), The model of avalanche-relating effect in the process of images reconstruction in the combined cryptosemantic systems on the polyadic presentation, Naukoiemni tekhnolohii, No. 1(5), pp. 68-70.
2. Larin, V., Krasnikov, P. and Gavrulov, D. (2015), The analysis of template method of video processing, Proceedings of 2015 1st International Conference on Advanced Information and Communication Technologies-2015 (AICT'2015), Lviv, pp. 87-89.
3. Gnilitskii, V.V., Insarov, V.V. and Chernyavskii, A.S. (2010), Decision making algorithms in the problem of object se-lection in images of ground scenes, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, No. 49(6), pp. 972-980.
4. Larin, V. (2018), Model of syntactic representation of aerophoto images segments, Modern Problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science, (TCSET’2018): XVIth Intern conf., Lviv-Slavske, pp. 974-977.
5. Kharchenko, V. and Mukhina, M. (2014), Correlation-extreme visual navigation of unmanned aircraft systems based on speed-up robust features, Aviation, No. 18(2), pp. 80-85.
6. Mukhina, M.P. and Seden, I.V. (2014), Analysis of modern correlation extreme navigation systems, Electronics and Control Systems, No. 1 (39).
7. Hruska, R., Mitchell, J., Anderson, M. and Glenn, N.F. (2012), Radiometric and Geometric Analysis of Hyperspectral Imagery Acquired from an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Remote Sensing, No. 4 (9), pp. 2736-2752.
8. Pavlenko, M.A., Mishchenko, T.Yu., Husak, M.Yu. and Simonov, S.I. (2014), “Rozrobka informatsiinoi modeli kontroliu tekhnichnoho stanu ozbroiennia ta tekhniky radiotekhnichnoho batalionu” [Development information models condition monitoring armaments and Radio Engineering Battalion], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, Vol. 1(38), pp. 101-104.
9. Alimpiiev, A.M. and Pievtsov, H.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibrydnoi viiny RF proty Ukrainy. Dosvid, shcho otrymanyi Povitrianymy Sylamy Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. Experience received by the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
10. Kushnir, O.I., Davykoza, O.P. and Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2017), “Analiz vplyvu “hibrydnoi” viiny na rozvytok avtomatyzovanoi systemy upravlinnia aviatsiieiu ta PPO Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The influence analysis of “hybrid” war on the developmentof automatic system of aviation control and anti-aircraft defenses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 116-120. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.22.
11. Alimpiiev, A., Kushnir, O. and Vasiuta, K. (2016), “Zastosuvannja dosvidu ATO dlja pidghotovky fakhivciv zv'jazku, RTZ, A ta IS” [Application of the ATO experience for the training of communications specialists, RTS, A and IC], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 326 p.
12. Niziienko, B.I., Yukhnovskyi, S.A. and Makarov, S.A. (2017), “Aspekty udoskonalennia systemy upravlinnia proty-povitrianoiu oboronoiu Ukrainy” [Aspects of improving the system for management of anti-airwide defense of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(26), pp. 17-20. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.26.03.