Description: The article deals with the development of a model and identification of navigation situations for increasing the efficiency of management in erratic systems. The traffic control in the areas of intensive shipping is implemented by specialized enterprises. Their main task is to prevent dangerous situations, in particular, to prevent dangerous convergence of ships. The information base of modern vessel traffic control systems is radar stations of the round-the-clock survey, supplemented by means of satellite navigation - an automatic identification system. But the intensity of navigation along the routes of traffic with each passing year is increasing. Therefore, new safety requirements are put forward when navigating, especially in water areas with difficult (constrained) conditions. The decision of the task of operational control of a ship in the conditions of intensive shipping occupies an important place in the general complex of decisions of tasks of management of a ship through direct influence on the level of general safety of navigation at the location of the vessel. For efficient operational control of a ship in the conditions of intensive navigation, it is necessary to apply situational control models. An assessment of the situation is one of the first steps in the decision-making process. That is why, when recognizing the situation, it is necessary to analyze the data of the parameters and evaluate the factors for making the optimal decisions. The paper presents a model for determining the navigation situation in the interaction of two ergatic systems depending on the state of the ship by the degree of safety (danger) for monitoring the parameters of the movement of ships in the event of their safety, or the choice of trajectories of vessel divergence in the event of their real or potential danger. Improved fuzzy mathematical model for determining the degree of danger of the external environment to the erratic system, which allows to formalize the capabilities of the decision makeron the solution of the situation. The developed method for recognizing the dangerous approach of vessels in an area with intensive navigation, characterized by a certain number of levels of danger of navigation situations, is calculated using fuzzy logic output. The developed method is the basis for building a decision support system for boatmasters and operators of the coastal vessel traffic management system for the development of adequate solutions in situations with different levels of danger.
Keywords: navigation, dangerous convergence, fuzzy sets, collision of ships, decision-making, assessment of the situation
1. Obertyur, K.L. (2015), “Povysheniye bezopasnosti ekspluatatsii sudov metodami upravleniya sobytiyami” [Improving
the safety of vessel operation with event management methods], Odessa, 223 p.
2. Grinyak, V.M. (2016), “Razrabotka matematicheskikh modeley obespecheniya bezopasnosti kollektivnogo dvizheniya
morskikh sudov” [Development of mathematical models to ensure the safety of the collective movement of ships],
Vladivostok, 297 p.
3. Wang, T.F., Yan, X.P and Wang, Y. (2017), “Ship domain model for multi-ship collision avoidancedecision-making
with COLREGs based on artificial potential field”, The International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea
Transportation, Vol. (11), No. 1, pp. 85-92. https://doi.org/10.12716/1001.11.01.09.
4. Geijerstam, K., Svensson, H., (2008), “Ship Collision Risk ‐ An identification and evaluation of important
factors in collisions with offshore installations”, Lunds universitet, Lund, 161 p.
5. Buzhbetsky, R.Y. (2016), “Sovershenstvovaniye metodov preduprezhdeniya stolknoveniya sudov s uchetom
osobennostey ikh vzaimodeystviya” [Improving the methods of preventing collisions of ships, taking into account the peculiarities
of their interaction], Odessa, 223 p.
6. Burmaka, A.I. (2016), “Razrabotka metoda vybora strategii raskhozhdeniya v situatsii chrezvychaynogo sblizheniya
sudov” [Development of a method for choosing a divergence strategy in a situation of emergency vessel convergence],
Odessa, 246 p.
7. Bulgakov, A.Y. (2015), “Razrabotka metoda vybora strategii raskhozhdeniya sudov s ispol'zovaniyem oblastey
opasnykh kursov” [Developing a method for choosing a divergence strategy using hazard areas], Odessa, 256 p.
8. Bi, X.Y. and Liu, X.J. (2015), “Ship collision avoidance and COLREGS compliance using simulation-based control
behavior selection with predictive hazard assessmen”, The International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea
Transportation, Vol.9, No. 1, pp. 13-16. https://doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2016.2551780.
9. Johansen, T.A., Perez, T. and Cristofaro, A. (2016), “Ship collision avoidance and COLREGS compliance using
simulation-based control behavior selection with predictive hazard assessmen”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation
Systems. Vol.17, No. 12, pp. 3407-3422. https://doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2016.2551780.
10. Vagushenko, L.L., (2010), “Podderzhka resheniy po raskhozhdeniyu s sudami” [Support for decisions on discrepancies
with the courts], Phoenix, Odessa, 229 p.
11. Sharlai, G.N. (2017), “MPPSS-72 s kommentariyami” [COLREGS with comments] MORKNIGA, Moscow, 137 p.
12. Pegat, A. (2013), “Nechetkoye modelirovaniye i upravleniye” [Fuzzy simulation and control] BiNOM, Moscow, 798 p.
13. Uskov, A.A. (2013), “Sistemy s nechetkimi modelyami obyektov upravleniya” [Systems with fuzzy models of control
objects], RUofC, Smolensk, 153 p.