Annotation: In a hyperconvergent system, maintenance costs are reduced. But system performance decreases due to cen-tralized control. Therefore, in such a system, the task of optimizing the distribution of information flows has a sig-nificant role. The purpose of the article is to develop a method of information flow control in a hyper-convergent system. Results of the research. The analysis of the causes of packet delay in a hyperconvergent system has been performed. An analytical expression is obtained for calculating the value of the data packet delay on the route. The main factors of delay are revealed. Analytical expressions are obtained for calculating the maximum intensities of information flows in a hyperconvergent system. A method for selecting the optimal packet length is proposed. The formulation of the problem of distribution of information flows along routes is formulated. Conclusions. The pro-posed method is effective with centralized control and the absence of heterogeneous components. This method al-lows you to reduce the cost of computing resources, especially with increasing network dimensionality.
1. Shmatkov, S.I., Kuchuk, N.H. and Donets, V.V. (2018), “Model informatsiynoyi struktury hiperkonverhentnoyi systemy pidtrymky elektronnykh obchyslyuvalnykh resursiv universytetskoyi e-learning” [Model of information structure of hyperconvergent system of support of electronic computing resources of university e-learning], Control, Navigation and Com- munication Systems, PNTU, Poltava, No. 2(48), pp. 97-100.
2. Merlac, V., Smatkov, S., Kuchuk, N. and Nechausov, A. (2018), Resourses Distribution Method of University e-learning on the Hypercovergent platform, Сonf. Proc. of 2018 IEEE 9th International Conference on Dependable Systems, Service and Technologies. DESSERT’2018, Ukraine, pp. 136-140. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1109/DESSERT.2018.8409114.
3. Donets, V., Kuchuk, N. and Shmatkov, S. (2018), Development of software of e-learning information system synthesis modeling process, Advanced Information Systems, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 117-121. https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2018.2.20.
4. Zykov, I.S., Kuchuk, N.H. and Shmatkov, S.I. (2018), “Syntez arkhitektury kompyuternoyi systemy upravlinnya tranzaktsiyamy e-learning” [Synthesis of the architecture of a computerized transaction management system], Advanced Informa- tion Systems, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 60-66. https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2018.3.10.
5. Kuchuk, N., Mozhaiev, O., Mozhaiev, M. and Kuchuk, H. (2017), Method for calculating of R-learning traffic peaked- ness, 2017 4th International Scientific-Practical Conference Problems of Infocommunications Science and Technology, PIC S and T 2017, pp. 359-362. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/INFOCOMMST.2017.8246416.
6. Кuchuk, H.A. (2003), “Metod otsenki kharakteristik ATM-trafika” [Method for evaluating the characteristics of ATM traffic], Railway Transport Information and Control Systems, No. 6, pp. 44-48.
7. Amin Salih, M. and Potrus, M.Y. (2015), A Method for Compensation of Tcp Throughput Degrading During Move- ment Of Mobile Node, ZANCO Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 59-68.
8. Kovalenko, А. and Kuchuk, H. (2018), “Metody syntezu informatsiynoyi ta tekhnichnoyi struktur systemy upravlin- nya obyektom krytychnoho zastosuvannya” [Methods for synthesis of informational and technical structures of critical appli- cation object’s control system], Advanced Information Systems, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 22-27. https://doi.org/10.20998/2522- 9052.2018.1.04.
9. Kuchuk, G., Nechausov, S. and Kharchenko, V. (2015), Two-stage optimization of resource allocation for hybrid cloud data store, International Conference on Information and Digital Technologies, Zilina, pp. 266-271, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/DT.2015.7222982.
10. Kuchuk, G.A., Kovalenko, A.A. and Yankovsky, A.A. (2014), “Model protsessa evolyutsii topologicheskoy struktury kompyuternoy seti sistemy upravleniya obyektom kriticheskogo primeneniya” [Model of the process of evolution of the topo- logical structure of the computer network of a control system for an object of critical application]”, Information Processing Sys- tems, No. 7(123), pp. 93-96.
11. Kuchuk, G.A., Mohammad, A.S. and Kovalenko, A.A. (2011), “Metod parametricheskogo upravleniya peredachey dannykh dlya modifikatsii transportnykh protokolov besprovodnykh setey” [The parametric data transmission control method for modifying the transport protocols of wireless networks], Information Processing Systems, No. 8(98), pp. 211-218.
12. Ruban, I., Kuchuk, H. and Kovalenko, A. (2017), Redistribution of base stations load in mobile communication networks, Innovative technologies and scientific solutions for industries, No. 1(1), рр. 75-81. https://doi.org/10.30837/2522- 9818.2017.1.075.
13. Kuchuk, G.A. (2007), “Upravlinnya trafikom multyservisnoyi rozpodilenoyi telekomunikatsiynoyi merezhi” [Traffic management of multiservice distributed telecommunication network], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 2(2), PNTU, Poltava, pp. 18-27.
14. Kuchuk, G.A., Kovalenko, A.A. and Lukova-Chujiko, N.V. (2017), “Metod minimizatsiyi serednʹoyi zatrymky paketiv u virtualʹnykh z'yednannyakh merezhi pidtrymky khmarnoho servisu” [A method for minimizing the average latency of packets in the virtual connections of the cloud service support network], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 2(42), PNTU, Poltava, pp. 117-120.
15. Kuchuk, N., Gavrylenko, S., Lukova-Chuiko, N. and Sobchuk, V. (2019), “Pererozpodil informatsiynykh potokiv u hy- perkonverhentnye systemy” [Redistribution of information flows in a hyperconvergent system], Advanced Information Systems, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 116-121. http://dx.doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2019.2.20.
16. Sviridov, A., Kovalenko, A. and Kuchuk, H. (2018), “Metod pererozpodilu propusknoyi zdatnosti krytychnoyi dily- anky merezhi na osnovi udoskonalennya ON/OFF-modeli trafiku” [The pass-through capacity redevelopment method of net critical section based on improvement ON/OFF models of traffic], Advanced Information Systems, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 139-144. https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2018.2.24.
17. Sivaram, M., Yuvaraj, D., Amin Salih, Mohammed, Porkodi, V. and Manikandan, V. (2018), The Real Problem Through a Selection Making an Algorithm that Minimizes the Computational Complexity, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Vol. 8, Iss. 2, pp. 95-100.